Blueprint: Reconstructor

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Krizani, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Krizani Active Member

Does anyone know where this is most likely to drop?

I checked LootDB and they say Palace of the Awakened, but I cleared in there and a couple of other places they mentioned without any blueprint of any kind dropping. I have noticed that if I'm somewhere they do drop they tend to drop quite a lot.

TIA!
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I tend to lawnmower through the roekillik caves in SF when I want the depot recipes again, and I think that the reconstructor drops in the same level range. As "sentients", those little ratties drop L&L bits, fertilizer bits, and blueprints of the proper level (a couple wormholes, the depot recipes and a couple others) My memory is fuzzy on the relative levels of those blueprints, though, and it'll be hours before I can do any checking today.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The reconstructor blueprints are available on Fallen Gate, and we're not quite to TSO yet. It's level 70/Tinkering 350. Ergo, you want to probably kill level 70 mobs. Or check the broker /wink
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Krizani Active Member

Thank you both! I'll check out both spots. I have gotten them before doing older content but I can't for the life of me remember where, of course.

The blueprint on the broker on Skyfire yesterday was 100k+. Youch, and I'd rather go find my own, hah! Besides, I enjoy going into older zones just for fun - shinies and L&L stuff, oh my ;)
    flameweaver, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  5. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Kindred Spirit :p
    Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Several blueprints dropped for me yesterday in Stonebrunt, so I would expect them also to drop in The Sundered Frontier. Roekillik cave is a great suggestion!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Krizani Active Member

Oh thank you! Back to the caves, mentored this time, so I can rustle up a big crowd of the little critters. Of course, my first time in after this original post the depots blueprint dropped immediately!

From Niami Denmother's mouth to the RNGs ear, huh? ;)