blue shinys

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mythicaly, Aug 4, 2021.

1. mythicaly Active Member

arev no longer visible to many of my red shiny seeing alts........but are visible to my guild member/co-leader whos account is younger then mine.........i have the mask from faydwer collection on 3 toons, i'm all access and account is 11 years old.........when i was on HOF, no issues, for months on AB i cant see them withjout the mask!! i've spoken with CS did meta again.......still no show on alts. have transfered mythicaly from HOF to AB ON SAME ACCOUNT
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

You might want to try being more specific about which shinies you are trying to find. Blue shinies exist in almost all content, now.

(Note that to *see* blue shinies in old content, you still need to wear your Kunark Expert Adventurer Goggles or have the buff from the Earring of the Solstice running)
    ittiebitty likes this.
  3. mythicaly Active Member

i'vebeen in all zones.that there in,,,,,,,,,,dont know names of collections as i cant see ANY of them
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

5. mythicaly Active Member

did months ago. but they couldnt help
  6. mythicaly Active Member

and problem started before i tranfered mythicaly
  7. mythicaly Active Member

CS tried to help.........................didnt work
  8. mythicaly Active Member

any chance of getting account flag for this RESET? done 2wice since problem started..........should have reset did what CS said to do, still only toons that workd meta collection on my alts............if this isnt fixed buy septembers billing date i'm leaving