Blue shinies in Zek SW - how to see them?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Golur, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Golur New Member

This should be easy to answer - a long search of google hasn't found me an answer, so thought I'd ask from the people who will know for sure...

I am recently back, got to 120, going through Sig quests, and now looking to get more Shiny collections done. I am in Zek Scourge Wastes and can't see blue shinies. What do I need to do/collect/equip/ whatever in order for these to become visible?
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

if i remember, you had to collect the yellow shinies to see the blue ones, and they were in areas that needed flying.
  3. Golur New Member

Thanks - problem is, it was so long ago that no-one can actually remember the details!
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

A lot of the Scourge Waste shinies are found on the bluffs and hills that make up the walls that seperate the different areas of the map. You gotta fly around with your track harvests on to find them.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Komatus Well-Known Member

I do believe this may well be the problem! :)
  6. Buttercup New Member

I am so sorry for the bump on this - but did anyone remember how to get the blue shinies to appear for them? I've finished all the regular yellow shiny connections from both the solo and heroic versions of Zek, TSW (not the dungeon ones yet though). I still have yet to find any blue shinies. :(
  7. Tkia Well-Known Member

8. Buttercup New Member

9. Buttercup New Member

So...super weird: While I had been waiting to hear back on this thread, I went and did all the collection quests for Fabled Varsoon and Fabled Cazic Thule. I then went back to Zek, TSW solo, put on my earring and did a full fly around. Nothing. I zoned into heroic and flew to the 1st marked spot (EQ2Map) and saw a blue shiny. I took off the earring, and it was still there. I gathered it, and proceeded to gather more blue shinies through the zone.

So I dunno if doing more collections made them visible, or if putting on the earring 'reminded' the account I had it, so taking it off I could still see them? Strange.
    Forestchild likes this.