Blue areas of interest missing?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Finora, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

I just noticed this today trying to do the Hero Fest repeatables on test. The blue areas of interest are no showing up. I haven't changed settings other than to turn of the graphics a bit.

Is this a problem on my end or have other people seen it on quests that are known to have had the blue areas before?
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm too late answering but it's probably on your end as I saw the blue areas fine during the event. Are you using EQ2Map? You might have filters the POI and filter the areas out (right-click on map and disable POI filtering if that's the case)
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I figured it out. Indeed, somehow everything got turned off in the filters, which is really odd since I never changed it and it was working normally a couple of hours before I posted it and no one else uses the computer it was happening on.

I should have posted an update, but I was rushing around like some sort of holiday crazy trying to get a few more tokens and a couple more puppet kills and forgot. =) Thank you for answering nevertheless.
    Prissetta likes this.