Bloodline Chronicles

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Tominator, May 30, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

They were gold and silver if I recall correctly, and with the gold you got I think 12 character slots. So..... guess which one I picked LOL
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

am free to play gave you 2 slots silver 2 more and gold 4 more at least that's what I remember but I could be wrong too.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

They didn't have free to play back then. You either payed or you didn't play LOL
    Siren and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok I was not playing WAAAAAAY back than .
    Back than I's was playing's with my little babies and I's was playing house.

they did an adventure pack only for members with the new Zek , it's for everybody now.
    and you had to buy it too.
    4 to even 7 $ I wished anything was that cheap today
    I don't think you can even get an xp potion for that little.
    but prizes are rising you can't stop inflation.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I do miss the old days at times. Even these new servers they do now do not truly represent the old days at all. Not even any corpse runs, or sub-combines. It was fun!!
    Bekkr and Schmetterling like this.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

It was called Station Pass. $29.99 a month for access to all SOE games, 2 extra character slots, and free access to Adventure Packs for as long as the Station Pass was active. We got to keep the extra character slots once they phased out the payment model.
    Siren likes this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

You must be young with a good memory LOL :D When you say it I'm like yea that was it LOL, but for the life of me couldn't remember. That's my CRS kicking in, it's slowing turning into CRAFT.
    Siren, Rhodris and Dude like this.