Blood Rage V Level 75 Alchemy still on rush order

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Lasiah, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lasiah Guest

Just in case you are trying to do level 75 rush orders with your alchemist, know that when SOE removed all of the Blood Rage spells except for the level 21 one, they neglected to remove it from the rush order writ giver as well. Once he asks for that spell (which you can not make), he won't change what he wants.

I hope they fix that soon.
  2. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

you want a fix you need to be more specific like say giving the name of the rush order itself so they know where to look.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lasiah Guest

Alchemist Level 75 Rush Order: Better Living Through Chemistry (Rush Order)

Thanks. Never thought about the name so here it is.
  4. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

For now i suggest you do a slightly lower level writ if you want to keep leveling you'll get less XP but it's better then being stuck at 75. hope that helps.
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Be sure you've put in a bug report with the specifics, too.
  6. ARCHIVED-tbankert Guest

Ran into this problem as well, although not ideal the way I worked around it was to delete the quest, and get a new 75 rush order until the quest giver gave me something different to craft.
  7. ARCHIVED-Decantor Guest

Yeah ran into same problem and spent a few days going back and forth with a "gm" who didn't know jack. That was over three weeks ago allthey could tell me was that thier team was aware of the issue and to keep an eye out in update notes. Personally I'm still pretty ticked off about it, I can't believe they can't fix this.
  8. ARCHIVED-Hogatha Guest

There are a couple of other abilities that are no longer available either, one of the dragonrage and another which I was too frustrated to remember (when doing guild writs). When on a timer, it's frustrating to think I'm doing something wrong, only to come and find out it's no longer even part of the game. These kind of things really need to be repaired. Seems more and more that things are broken once repaired.
  9. ARCHIVED-StrainAsylum Guest

It's ALL of the Alchemy ones above level 21. I'll copy out the list and post it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

City writs names for alchemists can be seen here: http://eq2.fluffy.dk/questlist.php?...t&zone=6746
    According to my list (here, which is not updated), it should go like that:
    • Blood Rage is level 21 writ name: "A Greater Cause"
    • Blood Rage II is level 35 writ name: "Superb Distillation"
    • Blood Rage III is level 49 writ name: "Personal Mixture"
    • Blood Rage IV is level 63 writ name: "In the Cauldron Boil and Bake"
    • Blood Rage V is level 75 writ name: "Better Living Through Chemistry"
    • Blood Rage VI is level 85 writ name: "The Essential Crusader"
    Major problem will be for the level 75 and 85 writs. At those level, you get asked a choice between 2 level 74 recipes and a choice between 2 level 75 recipes, so 50% of the time, you'll get asked blood rage V or VI.
    Of course, both regular and rush order will be affected.
    Isn't there some problems with monks spells too? I thought one of their stances was removed so the same problem could happen with their spells?

If any french speaking players stumbles on this thread after having troubles with an order, the Blood Rage Berserker spell is called in french "Fureur de Sang"
    Si un joueur français tombe sur ce sujet après avoir eu des problèmes avec une CT, le sort "blood Rage" s'appelle en français "Fureur de Sang". Pour résumer: le sort a été supprimé des berserkers et les CT d'alchimiste le demandant ne sont plus faisables.