Blood of Luclin is live!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 17, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Go forth and explore!

Thurgadin we are still expecting the estimated downtime and will update if anything changes.
    Breanna, Cyrrena, Bludd and 2 others like this.
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Thurgadin should be up and unlocked to players now.
  3. tapol New Member

oh well there goes the worldwide discos
    Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  4. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

People care about worldwide discos on a 15 year old game, and discos on a first day launch?

??????????
    Cassta and Argosunited like this.
  5. Arclite Well-Known Member

Not everyone. On Thurgadin its crash expansion. A minute online before crash occurs....
    Cassta likes this.
  6. Arcos Active Member

After less than an hour have already crashed four times. Hope these are only teething troubles but far worse than last expansion experience so far.
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

0 crashes here, just issues with voice chat
    Cassta likes this.
  8. tapol New Member

People care about reading and replying on forums of a 15 year old game on a launch day

????????????
    Ratt and Cassta like this.
  9. Raff Well-Known Member

Those of us who work for a living care. Will get into game eventually.
    Cyrrena, Cassta, Argosunited and 2 others like this.
  10. Katara1956 New Member

Same here...no voice chat
    Cassta likes this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

first CTD, zoning out from sanctus seru echelon of order solo
    Cassta likes this.
  12. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Which server for the voice chat issue?
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

skyfire
    Breanna and Cassta like this.
  14. Hot_Rod Member

Unable to log my character in on Rivervale. Logged out in my Sprocket's home now white screen/not responding crash as soon as character is added to zone.

Brought my second character to the house to check my plants & now it crashed is unable to login...
    Cassta likes this.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It's being investigated.
  16. Azari New Member

Unable to log my character into Nektulos Forest on Antonia Bayle or MajDul servers via my wizard portals.I tried what the white screen told me to do basically (delete the eq2maps folder form your UI folder and exit the game the relaunch the game to solve zoning issues.) Did not work for me. Just so you know.
  17. Dristlin Member

Have the Mercs not been added to the game. The token for collectors ed Tarsil the pure and Horthis, the vengeful do not have the option to sign contract. Just save to later.

Some of the each charter oversee packs several unpack to 3 boxes that unpack into to the some repeat bundles of agents. So you wind up with extra heirloom agents. (Collector's overseer pack-reward unpacks into 3 collector's overseer pack. Premium Overseer pack unpack also contains a collector's overseer pack)
  18. Mugya New Member

Unable to log on to EQ2, Halls of Fate server, keep getting booted after Char select - enter game, how long before this is sorted out
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

Known issue. Supposed to be fixed in a Thursday patch.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Struck New Member

The Eyeless Familiar starts out with 1807.4% to Potency. Upon using the familiar potions for pushing to to level 4, the potency amount reduced to 1232.