Blood of Luclin Ever Portal only teleports to Antonica/Commonlands (Kaladim)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kaz007, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Kaz007 New Member

Blood of Luclin Ever Portal only teleports to Antonica/Commonlands on the Kaladim TLE server. It should also provide access to teleport to The Sinking Sands and Tenebrous Tangle.
    Carynn likes this.
  2. Kaz007 New Member

Still not working correctly.
  3. Kaz007 New Member

Still not fixed or any reply/mention on the issue. ???
  4. Gerak Well-Known Member

Are you left clicking it? In order for it to work you have to right click it and then pick destination from list. My 2 are both working fine.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Gerak Well-Known Member

I got my left and right mixed up again. I left click to get the list and I right click to get just Antonica. My 2 are still working fine.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Kaz007 New Member

As I said in the original post I made here, only Antonica and Commonlands are working from the full list of zones you can choose from. Sinking Sands and Tenebrous Tangle should ALSO be working, as Desert of Flames and Kingdom of Sky expansions are active on the Kaladim server.

Basically everything about the expansion pre-order is broken on Kaladim, even though they advertised these features as being available on TLE servers. There has been absolutely no response or acknowledgement from devs on ANY of these bugs as they pertain to the TLE servers.
  7. Avianna Well-Known Member

This is still an issue I bought mine yesterday not seeing this post first. I bought the premium specifically to get this item and to have it broken is frustrating. More frustrating is when I contacted customer service and got told too bad I can transfer it to another character for you. what good will that do? All my characters are on Kaladim! Apperently the item has a hidden lvl 100 mechanic on it and thats why it's not working on the TLE. But if that is true WHY DO THEY OFFER IT AND ADVERTISE IT AS AVAILABLE ON THE TLE?!? Fix it. There is no nice way around it, I bought a product in good faith that does not do what it is advertised to do. So either it is a bug that is PROMPTLY going to be fixed or it is false advertising.
  8. Avianna Well-Known Member

you are not on the TLE