Blood Ember Rare Familiar Pack?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kristabella, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Where do these come from? Merchant, Marketplace, Online, Raid drop... how can these be acquired?
    WhysperWynde and Breanna like this.
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

It is the chase item from the latest Cobalt Crate (Blood Ember Crate) on marketplace.

Someone was selling one of the Blood Ember familiars for 125 Million PP on Skyfire a few weeks ago.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

from the blood ember crates on marketplace (under cobalt crates) or from 10 pack for 500 dbc monthly deal
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Kristabella Well-Known Member

They all say heritage, and not Rare Familiar... so is it that there is a small chance that one of those crates is the Rare Familiar one? When hovering over them they say runed Wardrobe Crate. And Heirloom. So how does one sell it if it's Heirloom?
  5. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

1 Blood Ember Crate is really 4 crates (4 rolls).

The familiar is located in the Consumables Crates as the rarest item.

If you are granted the familiar pack, you redeem it and the familiar is tradable (unless it was changed very recently).
  6. Kristabella Well-Known Member

ahhh ty so much!!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

You're welcome.

The familiar is rare based on RNG. You may want to wait a few months when the Blood Ember crates may be rotated in for the daily Overseer crate quest (currently on Singing Steel crates).
  8. Svenone Well-Known Member

I have never seen a familiar from the crates. :( But once I did get a 5-pack of 20 million status items, as well as couple of blue infusers and a few 40-day training potions.
  9. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Maybe not the subject but I love the Blood Ember Armor that is offered and the Status Point getting bulbs are great too! My Human Paladin Fyrelilly Wynde is wearing the Blood Ember Armor now .. looks great with her flaming hair!
  10. Jrox Well-Known Member

Crates are legalized gambling... imho

And I lose my a$$ all the time ROFL ;)
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I got a familiar pack yesterday. the familiars it popped up were in the 2020 Event Familiars area. The one I got was fabled, with an option for a "good appearance" (Euphe Soulfire) familiar or an "evil appearance" familiar. It also gave me a spell, "Blood Ember Familiar Infusion", that when activated stays maintained and boosts fervor overcap for a fully-levelled level 10 familiar.

\aITEM 1358064186 -391295234:Blood Ember Rare Familiar Pack\/a

Resulted in these two things:
    \aITEM -523848095 -1076657659:Blood Ember Familiar Choice Pack\/a
    \aITEM 540087899 1811819765:Blood Ember Familiar Infusion\/a