Not A Bug Blighted Horde

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fura, Aug 3, 2021.

1. ojomi New Member

The question was, as a tank, would you be invited to group or raid if DB "fixed" one of your spells and as a result you couldn't hold aggro? Every class is suppose to bring something useful to the table. Tanks hold aggro, healers heal, buffers buff and dps classes, wait for it, bring dps. Every Necro I have spoken to says this "fix" has cost them 20 to 22% of their total dps output. Your mileage may vary of course. But if DB suddenly broke your classes intended role, I bet you would howl. And you would be right to. This "error" should have been seen and fixed in Beta. Not 9 months into the expansion. And not at the expense of what we bring to the table. DPS.
  2. Priority Well-Known Member

It was a bug, it wasn't intended, the class still does very solid dps. Learn to adapt. That's what every other tank except berserker has been doing for years. Now, quit whining about them fixing a bug and it removed your ez mode button.

Also, tanks have been inherently broken for a decade with Berserkers and monks being the meta tanks. Wrong tree, guy.
    Goezer likes this.
  3. ojomi New Member

Mark Twain said "Never argue with an idiot.They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." Have a nice day.
    Manafizzle likes this.
  4. Goezer Master of Crayons

They fixed the broken AA, it didn't kill the class, I know several necros who are still crushing. The 1 button spam is gone. It's not coming back. Necros still bring plenty to the table and are viable. Just can't macro BH and walk away anymore. Have to actually work
    Bludd, Carizia and Priority like this.
  5. Priority Well-Known Member

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."-Euripides
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

They nerfed warlock by about 40% yet they still are glorious. Soooooo…. Back to the drawing board
    Goezer likes this.
  7. Goezer Master of Crayons

Good players will always find a way because they know their class well enough.
    Carizia likes this.
  8. Taled Well-Known Member

That explains why my dps is so bad, then!
    Goezer likes this.
  9. Goezer Master of Crayons

Mine too! I blame BH.. oh wait.. nm
    Taled likes this.