Blessings not working in new content, please don't move

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-SpineDoc, Jun 1, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-SpineDoc Guest

Original post from Dahmer:

Every single proc i have encountered in the current Skyshrine content is not being affected by blesssings Every single one.
    Even the slim amount of War Runes that do see a trigger increase from blessings, their upgrades from this new content are not being affected.
    What i don't understand is how you guys want us to go back to procs and drop our War Runes, when you have given us these new procs like Soothing Sigil a cure proc that procs 2.0s per min...compared to Greater Pancea which is affected by blessings and triggers 2.6 x per min...Like really? Hmmm
    This is a huge issue. The class is already on life support, and you took pretty much our only utility, that used to be awesome, and nerfed it down only working on maybe 10% of procs... to not working on any of these new procs.

This was wrongly moved to another thread about skyshrine procs not working in general. This thread is about blessings, a Templar buff which is not affecting the procs from skyshrine. They are 2 separate issues. This just bothered me as it seemed it was just simply closed by a mod who did not actually take the time to read what they were closing. If this is actually verified as a bug in the modifiable proc rate of skyshrine items then there is a relation, but until that is proven or commented on by a dev I'd rather not see this just swept under the rug.
  2. ARCHIVED-Dahmer Guest

All these new procs are not modifable from any proc increase. I just happened to write it from the perspective of a templar..since that's what i am..
    However i didn't realize a similar thread was created a few hours prior to me posting it hence the confusion..otherwise i would of just posted it there.
  3. ARCHIVED-SpineDoc Guest

Dahmer wrote:
    Lets hope it's the same problem, because if it isn't it would be a shame to not bring up this issue to the devs.