Bleed through...from the post in the beta forums, some clarification please

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Loke, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

"Oh man this one thing changed and isnt what it used to be.... RIOT"
  2. Solzak Member

Ok.. You go get a Defiler and see if you can DPS as well as an equally geared Mystic. Let me know when you find out what I already know.
  3. Magmag Active Member

What are you even talking about? I'm talking about healing, for one. And for two, the majority of healing DPS is ascensions so.............. Like for real what are you even talking about?
  4. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

Last expansion i mained a defiler for the majority of the expansion, and I was beating some of the bards and chanters with putrefy/maelstrom and thaum ascensions. So if need be I'll regear my shaman and just prove you people wrong yet again.
  5. Magmag Active Member

You people?
  6. Songwind Member

I rather Ascension classes had never been brought into the game.
    Healious and Breanna like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Totally Agree!!!!!!!!
    Songwind and Yumie like this.
  8. Songwind Member

I know for my Mystic and some others Mystics 90-95% of our DPS is from Ascensions which as I said earlier I wish would not of been brought into the game. Then there is "Pact of the Fire Tyrant" which totally ignores Wards, arg......
  9. Songwind Member

Oh if you are running ACT you should be able to see what I said above as far as DPS.
  10. Mermut Well-Known Member

Any player who pacts on their shaman w/o warning, deserves to die.
    Songwind and quisling like this.
  11. quisling Well-Known Member

Heh, stupidity should be painful,if not fatal...
    Songwind and Mermut like this.
  12. Revanu Well-Known Member

If other shaman can handle players using pact no problem, then you should be able to too. Stop making excuses.

I don’t even raid on my mystic anymore but when I did a week back(with a friends guild mind you) we flawlessed t2(not that it matters, but further emphasizes my point) everything whilst I was 80 resolve under checkpoint and 4 of 6 in my group ran pact.
  13. Magmag Active Member

Today I learned it's stupid to run an enormous dps buff because you expect the healer to do their job. Interesting. The healers that can't keep somebody alive through pact are probably the same ones that couldn't heal a Bloodthirsty Choker.
  14. Earar Well-Known Member

ooh you're so good, you're so strong, we should all bow down !

well .. I find it descent to ask the healer or at least warn the healer (especially shaman) if u use pact (a maccro is soooooo hard to create).

then the healer can modify his healing rotation, especially shaman. especially in a PuG ... u never know how good is the healer .. or how slack he/she is.

better be safe than sorry
    Songwind likes this.
  15. Revanu Well-Known Member

Your snark response is lovely. Healer should just nut up and prepare for everything. Not that hard to read buffs. Or gain familiarity with who’s in their grp and their ascension. Then again, as a great wizard has said, I’m a digital badass
  16. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

Using pact in a pug with a healer that has a peanut for a brain and a floppy noodle for a weapon and expecting to live is like squeezing a cow's udder and expecting something other than milk to come out.
    #dpslivesmatter
  17. Mermut Well-Known Member

I never said that shaman couldn't keep pacters alive.. I said that ones that pact w/o warning deserve to die.
    Pact requires a significant change in how shaman especially heal. If you don't have enough respect for your healer to warn them that you're intentionally making their life harder (and argueably less enjoyable), then you deserve for the healer to let you die.
    Songwind likes this.
  18. Revanu Well-Known Member

I’ve never had to inform tam I’m running pact nor any class In my group and she succeeds without hesitation. Not to mention I’m usually holding aggro In subtle with pact so idk...
  19. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

Sounds like the other healers and tanks you have need to step it up. Our mage group conjurors run it full time unless a specific encounter makes it impossible (i.e. first mob in air mythic, etc.). Our shamans and other healers alike have no issue healing it, warned or not warned.
  20. Revanu Well-Known Member

Solo healing sure it CAN be tricky, but easily managed, with a tertiary healer whether Druid/cleric should never be a problem.