Blazing avatar totally broken ....

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kalika, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

The spell description says : 7 triggers os around 1800-2800 ... last dungeon run blaze averaged for 600. Crystal blast is supposed to do around 4800-5800 and it averaged for around 6k. So ...there is clearly a problem ...
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Pets have a -60 fervor debuff on this server, it's why summoners are basically useless.
    Vymm likes this.
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

Yeah, agreed. fervor debuff basically makes conjurer useless.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

In Pug she is doing ok but only because others are truly bad ... we are supposed to work with the pet with communion, blazing avatar but nothing do damage but 3 spells : Crystal blast, fiery ignition (or a name like that) and winds of velious ... and well earthquake and summoner detonation on multiples target.

Also the pet is really super squishy even with the def temp buf on, on stormhold during t5 i agree that conjurers (summoner in general) were OP but now they don' t really solo well (my warden is probably much stronger) and they broken in groups.

Do the dev plan to fix the issue or should i betray ... i usually don' t play evil classes .. I may otherwise level my 49 necro.
  5. Atan Well-Known Member

I would betray. When we saw planeshift was completely fubar due to this horrible -ferver stuff, we abandoned the class.

Necro isn't perfect, but its less reliant on the cuckold pets on TLE.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

Indeed casting anything else then Crystal Blast, fiery ignition wind of velium, earthquake and theurgist detonation is probably a waste of time and damage. When i precast Blazing avatar i get a grant total of 3500 damage for the 7 triggers ....

I don' t even see any change on the parse when Plane Shift is up ...

I tried again and again roaring flames on open encounters, they do nothing at all, the fish horde is a bit better but is still very weak ..

Currently conjy dps is closer to the one of a priest than to the one of a wizard ...

And for soloing while doing the solo steps of my epic i had the impression that the pet under planeshift was more squishy than without ...

Please feedback and bug and ask your friends to do so ...
  7. Greene Active Member

I hate to say it, but just do yourself and your raid a favor, and betray to necro. It's plain awful on FG, and the myth weapon has been broken since forever (my raid main on Stormhold was a conjy). I was beyond sad to find out the 'mythical' pet was WORSE THAN AN APPRENTICE LEVEL FIRE PET. That has not been fixed, and probably will never be.

So you basically have 3 choices: Betray, stop playing, or trudge on doing less dps than an enchanter type. At that point why take up a DPS slot?
    Kalika likes this.
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Balance on this server is awful, I have a feeling it's never really gonna be balanced at this point. I've been saying since t5 mages will be > scouts, and that summoners will be weak due to the fervor nerf.
    Kalika likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

I already betrayed, very reluctanly cause i love the explosive aspect of my conjy and that she had not safey belt like fd or many self heals (she just has stoneskins and transference).

Note only yhe necro as much better dps but it also has more utility (25 meter 46% power/hp rezz + quite decent back heals + other goodies like 15% power buf for miste wizzie.
  10. Kalika Well-Known Member

I was reading about a channeler doing 11K single target hps, taking heal values of a templar and recast/cast and assuming 120-150% potency i m quite sure there is no way they can get even close to that, and this hold for all normal healers.

Ok it was in a raid so we may assume coercitive healing and may be even Tcompression .. but even with that even a defiler cannot get that high.

I m not even speaking about abilities that reflect the satet of the game around ToV ...

90 second recast 8 second immunity to control effect (when channies came live we had immunity gems, howl with the pack, etc ...)

spamable group cure (practically it is somewhat restricted by dissonance) ... around AoM recast was 100% , druids had two cures, furies had a raid auto cure etc ...

it seems also that their concept rez or rezz if you die is almost instant ...

I m not sure if the concept can use abilities when the channeler is impaired ...

Anyway beyond the massive passive interception, channelers have many abilities which are balanced against other healer having immunities , double cure, control breaking abilities ... but we had none of that in the current era.

And of course the gap between wizzies and conjurers is not 20% or 30% which would be ok ... The factor is probably around 2 assuming people with similar gear and bufs.

Anyway i still have fun but the TLE is more like a joke version of Eq2 ...
  11. Greene Active Member

"I was reading about a channeler doing 11K single target hps, taking heal values of a templar and recast/cast and assuming"

Due to the mechanics of our intercept (and if we have the redirect up that auto-heals a % of the intercepted damage), when tanks take spike damage in raids, the numbers do go way up. If you're only looking at raw HealingPerSecond, I can see how you'd think we're 'OP'. But we don't really bring any buffs/benefits, on the other hand it seems like raid content is tuned for assuming a channeler is in there somewhere.

It's funny that you mention 11k, I can hit that when fooling around DPSing on raid when I don't have to heal (25% choker+20% mobile assault AA +12% mainhand proc). I'm awful when compared to actual DPS classes, but it's fun to see how high a healer can get.

"spamable group cure (practically it is somewhat restricted by dissonance)"

I did laugh when I saw our group cure had no cooldown, AND gives power back if it cures stuff. But it has a high dissonance cost, so spamming it is right out.

"I m not sure if the concept can use abilities when the channeler is impaired ..."

Nope, if Im stunned, cant do any pet tricks. Funny enough though, our spells involving the construct generally don't break invis. I mean it's generally not useful, but looks silly.

"And of course the gap between wizzies and conjurers is not 20% or 30% which would be ok ... The factor is probably around 2 assuming people with similar gear and bufs.

Anyway i still have fun but the TLE is more like a joke version of Eq2 .."

I feel you! My vanilla conjy on the first TLE server, Stormhold, was silly, when level 50 was the cap, my pet outdps'd everyone, without me casting. Now to see them neutered makes me feel bad.

Just don't take TLE too serious, play to have fun with people you like. It's not going to get balanced, and like Stormhold, the server will probably die off quicker than most. But who knows, it's already been a year, can you believe it?
    Cheallaigh and Kalika like this.
  12. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yeap conjy could solo instances and topped raid dps chart in crap gear, she was broken too .... now she is a wimp, a necro without rez, transfer life and missing lifeburn ;-) Wish they could find a proper balance, not asking for a perfect one since it cannot exists.

My level 49 necro is ready to betray ;-)

The problem with OP classes (chan, wizzies) is that it happens often that that they started believing that thety are awesome players and that other sucks which leads to issues. It happened with our raid MT, he was nice but since he wasgetting all the gear he soon started to think that he was exceptionnal but he was just a good player and eq2 is not quantum mecanics.

I may see this happening .... and things like your wizzies or channelers leaving for a more hardcore guild and so on ... or wiizie telling conjurers to learn to play etc ....

Anyway it is still fun, if the xp rate are not adjusted i don' t think the server will last long, they may do it on purpose since a new TLE propbably generate way mor SC sales (deposits, houses, etc ...). I did not like the incoming expansion (moors) but
    loved paineel and Velious. I absolutely hated cure curse chains and the outdoor zone (instances were sort of fun). So if most people are like me the activity this summer will be really low once people are done with mythical.
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I remember when our necro/conj would top the parse with half the amount of soulrot/crystal blast's they should of gotten and I just sighed as I had the perfect amount of death marks, masked/ambushes and auto swings. (sounds like this server with wizards!)

I really don't think wizard's are the overpowered class, i'm pretty sure if I buffed a assassin with an awesome setup, zerker, mystic, inquis, dirge, coe, and gave them buffs they would parse just as much as the wizard. The problem is the restrictions on raids right now and how much easier it is to buff a wizard than it is a assassin.

Summoners are weak, I feel like necro/warlock should be able to compete with wizard next expansion with 3 tick upbeat tempo, I was doing some math on a lot of fights now and with three more ticks per cast our warlock was only 5-6k behind me instead of 10k+ on a lot of fights, plus plaguebringer is 30% more efficient than hailstorm and three tick UT makes that like 60%, so I can easily see warlock being up there with wizard next expansion.
  14. Springelf Active Member

Necro myth is broken as well. Its disappointing but oh well.
    Necros arent weak, we can parse just fine. Having a good relationship with the right healer helps lol.
    Vymm likes this.
  15. Atan Well-Known Member

broken class is broken. Sucks for anyone that put 80 levels into it.
  16. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

April 2017:
    Sprok: Summoners currently have a -60% debuff on our pets to Fervor in what I assume is an attempt to balance live. This has made Conjurers far and away the weakest class on TLE, is there any possiblity of that being addressed here?
    Caith: Sprok – Summoner dps is currently in a place we are comfortable with at the moment, we will not be adjusting it unless something changes

A look at balance sure would be nice!
  17. Kalika Well-Known Member

I went twice to raid with my necro, she was not far from our main necro who has much much better gear and our main conjy was behing. Wizzies and predators were much much higher.

In group she get ridiculed by scout and wizzies as soon as we deal with open aoe fights, i guess that things die so quickly that her dots just get 1-2 ticks. She has almost no open aoe (detonation, pet detonation, awaken grave, one of her stones). She still miss vampirism but i won' t buy an adept for 40pp ... Of course i may try to TAB and dot everything but it dies so fast that it is not really practically feasible.

For ST she is ok as long as a wizzie do not OS the mob with manaburn (LB takes 10 sec for full efficiency, MB is instant once it gets casted).

I am quite sure that our coecers/chanters outparse our main necro (except on short fights in which necro LB is up).

Now of course my necro has lot of utility -- decent heals, 46HP/46Power resurrection, feign death, Power buf for wizzies Mana burn -- but conjurers don' t have much utility, Call of the hero is nice but Call of the tinkerer is easy to get (4 silicates) and the summon SC stone cost like 90 SC for 5 charges.

Both need to be buffed and this changes are especially important for conjurers.