Blasting and mending (astral dominion, etc)

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Lethlian, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Lethlian Active Member

While most things are looking good! there will more then likely be foreseeable problems with blasting and mending adornments and some runes that give characters, complete immunity to fear, stun, stifle or the ability to out right resist such effects a % of the time (in this case 50%)

Only things I noticed (initially) that might become a problem latter. /shrugs
  2. Talathionwins Active Member

Do they critical? If not, why bother?
  3. Thand Well-Known Member

it is a non issue since coming soon Pve adorns will not work in battlegrounds PvP period and visa versa
  4. Pawder Active Member

Funny to hear that removing adornments is a fix. I can remember several posts about how they needed to have them implemented. Then a big rant o rama about how op the adorns were once we got them. Now the big fix to pvp is to remove them. We just went backwards in time.
  5. Lenolian Active Member

its only removed from battlegrounds, not from pvp.

6. Thetmes Active Member

:rolleyes:

Which if you have half a brain reads

PvE procs and adornments will work anyplace other than BG's and not be usable in PvP

PvP adornments will work in BG's and during PvP but not during PvE. No real change there.

We just had a huge issue last Exp with procs in PvP. SoE said they could not balance PvE procs in PvP. That is not to say that PvP procs would not return but PvE procs will not work in PvP and PvP procs will not work in PvE. Now we all know SoE has a tendency to change their mind and if they did great but I can tell you this from the procs I saw on Beta PvE adornment procs and gear procs on PvE gear they do not work in PvP they all say may not be used in PvP or whatever the phrase is they have for it.