Blackscale Sepulcher

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-hanfred, Feb 27, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

Looks like the zone missed the update. I'll get it in tonight.
  2. ARCHIVED-Skurry Guest

Worked on Innovation yesterday, even though I had the quest.
    Rooted stewards when they were up, killed placeholders until four stewards are there, then killed all four within a minute or two. Named popped immediately.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

The quest doesn't matter, the bug has more to do with how you do the event (Pets don't matter either really).
  4. ARCHIVED-Kiluvian Guest

Slackers!
  5. ARCHIVED-Thaych Guest

I'll believe it when the end guy spawns.
  6. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

we ran through this zone yesterday.
    what we had to do was.

kill the p/h until a steward pop'd. then root (or mez or what ever crowd control you can do) or he would de-pop from a steward back into a non steward mob.
    once we got all 4 to pop, we then brought all 4 down to within a few ticks of health, and I used an out of encounter aoe to kill them instantly.
    the named poped on us and wiped us.
    we had to run back for him but thats how you spawn him.
    worked yesterday as of 03/26/06
  7. ARCHIVED-Thaych Guest

We did that 8 times...no named
  8. ARCHIVED-mochlod Guest

I'd like to make a suggestion to you. Pull the Stewards out of the room and hold them there.

Personally i grab the first steward and tank it while i have scouts grab the others and pull them to me. I did it again last night with no crowd control at all (though my power was starting to get pretty low :) ). All 4 stewards were on me, we killed them all pretty quickly and boom, got the named to spawn.
  9. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

sux to be j00!!11
    okay joking aside, he poped for us yesterday. must be something broken with him poping for you.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

Me too :p
  11. ARCHIVED-Ertoocs Guest

Did this just a few minutes ago and worked just fine. Named spawned almost immediately after we killed all four Seals.
  12. ARCHIVED-FLLonewulf Guest

Here on Butcherblock we've never been able to get it to work. We've tried doing it in the room, out of the room, in the pit, on the spire, on the walkway around the room and nothing. We kill everything in the zone, and head to the event. We kill the 4 PHs and wait for stewards to pop. When a steward pops we engage it, kill it down to about 4 or 5% health and root it, repeating until all 4 stewards are up. When all are up and at 4 or 5% hp we use multiple AoEs to kill them all at once....and nothing. Would really like some advice here as its getting very frustrating. Only myself and the MT have advanced the Air Land Sea line upto the 1st part of To Speak the Unspoken, no one else in the group has any quest in the line (though Dev says it shouldn't matter)
  13. ARCHIVED-Inlukasha Guest

Still not fixed on Oasis, was just in there with some pretty high dps, we got all of the seals to die within less than 10 secs. Nothing. Found out the conj. had that by land water sea quest, so i asked him to delete it. tried it 2 more times, nothing. Afterwards we even asked him to temporarily leave group because of the pet theory. NOTHING. We sat there for more than an hour trying to spawn this guy, and I havent been able to spawn him each time I've been asked to tank inside. This is getting ridiculous and I'm getting very sick and tired of it.... PLZ do something and the key word is SOON.
  14. ARCHIVED-Haggian Guest

Just did Sepulcher with experienced group at 1:30am EST and it is still broken. :(
  15. ARCHIVED-Thaych Guest

Still broken ftw! :smileymad:
  16. ARCHIVED-smitty honalee Guest

Something else I noticed about the ring event last night.....none of the mobs in the ring event give ANY XP whatsoever. Is this intended? It seems a little rediculous that killing ^^^s would yield no experience. Oh, and we couldnt get the named to pop either.
  17. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

They used to give experience. In fact, I remember my group thinking that it would be an awesome place to grind, as the spawns are constant and are easily killed. Perhaps that's why they don't give experience now?
  18. ARCHIVED-ReviloTX Guest

Note: This update went live on Monday, March 27, 2006.

*** Kingdom of Sky ***

- The named creature in Blackscale Sepulcher should now spawn properly.

Nope, still broke. Happened to us last night on Oasis, killed 4 Stewards, one from each spawn point, all in a row within seconds (had them at 10% or less before root-mezzing them), and no ring pop. Tried it twice, same outcome, nothing.
  19. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

Actually the loot mob was permakilled last night because he was being farmed, the permakill is being lifted now.
  20. ARCHIVED-smitty honalee Guest

Does this mean those ^^^ mobs in the ring event will give XP again?