Blackscale Sepulcher

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-hanfred, Feb 27, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-ambrial Guest

We tried this, deleted quests, cleared zone etc etc. Tried 4 times with no luck.

Can we please get some sort of explanation on why this works for some and not others and apparently not working for some who have already did and KNOW what they're doing.

Then we get a lock out timer for 18 hours even though we don't kill the final boss? Not right.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ranja Guest

I tried this instance with some guildies last night and we could not get the ring event down. We did not have a mezzer so I think without a mezzer this is very hard. We tried rooting the Stewards but the roots would eventually break before all stewards were up and all hell would break loose:) Besides, any help on strategies without a mezzer I have on additional question. Once all stewards are up do you need to kill them all at teh same time or just kill them all before anything else repops?
  3. ARCHIVED-Keldoth Guest

just kill them all before the first one you kill repops, so about 90 seconds
  4. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

Please let me know if you guys are still seeing this issue after todays update. I think I found what was causing the event not to complete, and it should no longer happen (That is to say I wasn't able to make it happen after changing some things around), so let me know if you are still having issues.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Just had the event not complete today, so either the fix didn't go live or it didn't completely fix it...
  6. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

I'll take a look at it again. Anything else you can tell me to help me try and dupicate it? How many placeholders did you kill before you got 4 Stewards?
  7. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

We killed a fair number of placeholders for a while, then got 3 stewards to pop, killed about 3 more ph's waiting for the 4th steward, and killed them all in about 15 seconds. Nothing, so we let them repop, got 3 stewards immediately, and killed about 2 ph's waiting for the 4th. Again, all died in under 10 seconds, no named.
  8. ARCHIVED-Aelorean Guest

I can also verify that this event is broken. We tried it 5 times a few days ago ....we actually killed all four within 2 seconds of each other once ..lol. Then, we thought that perhaps if they died too close to each otehr that perhaps it wouldn't "register" so we slowed down and killed them within like 6 seconds. Either way, I've actually completed the event before (a few weeks ago) ..so I KNOW we're doing it correctly.

Someone was thinking perhaps it might have to do with the fact that someone in the group might have a particular quest active that was interfering with it ...but honestly I have no idea. Either way it IS broken for my group :(
  9. ARCHIVED-Aelorean Guest

ooops..ignore me...I missed the posting where he/she said it should be fixed after today's update. I'll have to try it again :)
  10. ARCHIVED-Snublefot Guest

Just did this 3 times. Alle 4 stewards died within seconds and no named, just ring happening again.
  11. ARCHIVED-Marty78 Guest

As many of the posters here can varify the main difficulty in this zone is trying to figure out how to avoid the bug with the zone boss not spawning after the ring event.

We have done this zone countless of times and there seems to be two things that makes the zone boss not spawning. The first issue has been stated above at it is when people in the group are on different parts of the "By Land? By Air? By Sea?" questline. And the other issue seems to be when using pets. If you are all on the same step of that questline (also if no one has even started the quest) and you are not using any pets everything seems to work just fine.
  12. ARCHIVED-hanfred Guest

This script is soooo bugged. No named 9 days in a row now. I don't know what the issue is about but please fix it. I don't think it's so hard to make the named 100% spawn to progress the access quest..
  13. ARCHIVED-Ganluan Guest

We just tried this again today, killed all 4 stewards within 5 seconds and nothing. Are you saying using pets is bugging it too?
  14. ARCHIVED-ambrial Guest

I know Conj.pets are not an issue at all. I always have kept my pets up. And have had successful events.
  15. ARCHIVED-Telbain Guest

Still not working for us either =\
  16. ARCHIVED-ambrial Guest

I can verify it is not or was not related to being on different steps of that quest. We had some members who did not have it, some who had it but did no steps and some who were on last step.

I checked journals to see. And again the named appeared as they should have.
  17. ARCHIVED-Moles Guest

tried this today on the german valor server with no luck.
    we tried different strategies as described by the previous posters but none worked.
  18. ARCHIVED-Lyndro-EQ2 Guest

This should have been fixed this weekend, however I'm not sure if the German servers would have gotten the same update. If anyone on a US server ran into an issue with this yesterday please let me know and I'll PM you for details.
  19. ARCHIVED-Thaych Guest

It is still broken on Kithicor as well.

Cleared stewards 8 times and no end guy. Nice going SOE.
  20. ARCHIVED-pseudocide Guest

cleared stewards twice on unrest last night, deffinitly broken