Black Widow Stance

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Zivgar, Jul 25, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Zivgar Guest

My monk is only lvl 45 so keep that in mind.
    Is anyone else disappointed that monks lost this stance? Why can't monks have a total of 4 stances?
    I am not sure how useful Black Widow Stance was at end game, but I liked have the option of O-Stance, D-Stance, and a Combo stance.
    With recklessness that is a super O-Stance, while BWS was a combo stance that brought the best of O-stance and D-stance together.
    So replacing BWS with recklessness doesn't seem to fit for me. They aren't remotely the same thing. I think more stances for a monk is a good thing, but then again I'm sure at end game it was just mostly O-stance or D-stance.
    Oh well it was fun while it lasted, but I do hope they bring it back. I like having multiple choices.
  2. ARCHIVED-Iari111 Guest

I am certainly disappointed we lost it. I came here to guage other monks' perspectives on it. I liked that we had a balanced stance. It always fit perfectly with monks, since we've always been a kind of "jack of all trades, master of none" type fighter. It was my soloing stance. Bummer.
  3. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

Out of all of the changes to Monks with GU64, the loss of Black Widow Stance is the one that I am missing the leased. before GU64 I didn’t want it to go and I still would proffer the options that we had before, but I didn’t use it more then maybe 1s a month.