Bizarre Bizarre..

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Rargo, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

My least favorite zone. Solo or heroic. Once I got through the first one, I never went back.

But it was never as bad as the Djinn Master Raid at level, lol. Nothing is, imo. lol
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They have made Bizzare Bazaar much easier for repeat runs.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

talk to kitty at the entrance and if you choose wisely it will give you a rat and go to sleep and you can sally forth
    Soara2, Semperfifofum and Breanna like this.
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

You need Kerran to speak to Percy, and you would tell him "I have no need for your pounce." He will put a rat in your bag, and you go buy the money bag from Sammy. After you kill each named henceforth, it should put the item needed for the next named in your bags.
    Soara2 and Semperfifofum like this.
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

OK so I tried it again. The Baroness still kills me every time. Actually I can prevent her killing me by just ignoring the flags, but if I do that, I can't get her to take more than 50% damage. No statuses on her or me reveal what I'm supposed to do. I use the Cat's Eye to interrupt her when needed, but if I go for the flags, she will kill me. Can't progress past her.

The last time I died I got "can't see target" with no objects between us, not even slightly, when trying to use cat's eye.

What's the Pounce thing about? I don't see a cat named Percy.
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I find it a LOT easier to do this fight with some ACT triggers. You still click flags, but you stop and prioritize the Cat's Eye whenever it's needed.

<Trigger R="A flag has been planted nearby" SD="Get Flags" ST="3" CR="T" C="Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="Cat's Eye Agate begins to glow" SD="Use Cat&apos;s Eye" ST="3" CR="T" C="Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="I trade in souls" SD="Cat&apos;s Eye" ST="3" CR="T" C="Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

<Trigger R="What's a soul to ye?" SD="Use Cat&apos;s Eye" ST="3" CR="T" C="Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar [Solo]" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />

7. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

So Percy is supposed to be near the front door of the zone? Or? I haven't seen him yet. Is this only in the Heroic? Or only on the second time around?
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

you only see the kitty after completing the zone first in its full glory

also the cats eye agate can now be cast without targeting the lady so when you go for flags and she starts shouting about souls click the agate
  9. Scalo Active Member

imo one most interesting zone since fabled Deathfist.
    Soara2 and Lateana like this.
  10. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I use chat window with "nearby NPC chat" and "Narrative" filter or something like this. Playing this zone and some other similar zones in which I need to react quickly or do things in certain order is much easier with chat window.

Baroness uses her death kill regularly. If I successfully use Cat's Eye then I usually have at least 30 seconds to do other things freely. After 30 seconds or so I am basically just waiting for her next try.
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

He is in both solo and heroic. You need to have completed the zone fully at least once, doing it the long way, to see Percy. The second time henceforth you go to do the zone, he will be right through the door at the entrance.
  12. isest Active Member

The solo zone is not fun, killing the last name is impossible for me, for some reason he become immune to damage, and even with all the stuff from the previous fights, I can't get him to drop his immunity to damage. 4 weeks now I gotten the same weekly quest to go in there, I just outright delete it and don't even bother now.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You have to use the improved horseshoe to make him drop his damage shield. Hit him once, click the horseshoe, then kill.
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Tajar Well-Known Member

Also use the upgraded sandpaper ball thing so he can be damaged.
    Sigrdrifa and Soara2 like this.