Bizarre Bazaar

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by chattie, Mar 14, 2020.

1. chattie Well-Known Member

I've just tried to run the Bizarre Bazaar to finish an Achievement and I've run into a problem.
    I'm on the last mob Bizaar Baron Brixwold but I can't remove his stone skin. I have tried over and over with no success.The first time he stopped losing health at 98, after that he remains at 100. Please check this out as I dont want to reset, which I know I will need to do, and go back only to find I can't kill him after doing the whole zone again. Thanks

Oh, and btw, my upgraded horseshoe says nothing about removing a stone skin, should it? lol
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

YOu should use the upgraded horseshoe to remove the stoneskin.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. chattie Well-Known Member

I do have an upgraded horshoe but it doesnt say it removes stoneskin. I bought it with the other stuff the wicki said to buy. It is the second one i bought the one to remove stonskin the second upgraded one
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

the grit sandpaper removes stone skin
    put it on auto consume

sometimes you have to start the mandy and manee quin fight and then trigger the sandpaper to get it to work from the start, and you cant autoconsume in a fight so if you do that you have to trigger it when it runs out
  5. Balcerak Well-Known Member

yeah the important thing is to do the upgraded horseshoe and upgraded grit before the fight starts. You can't apply during the fight. And do the 9 lives thing first. horseshoe is clickable, upgraded grit you want on autoconsume.
    Tanz Sixfingers likes this.
  6. chattie Well-Known Member

Thanks, sorry for the late reply lol was off watching the tele. I will try all this tomorrow and see how it goes...thanks again :D
  7. Tanz Sixfingers New Member

I just had the same problem. The first few I just was slow with the Cat's Eye Agate, but I thought I was making progress. After that, once his stoneskin was up (1000% damage reduction), I didn't have any way to debuff it. I had 9 lives before engaging, I had the upgraded 30 grit on auto consume, and the Horseshoe didn't seem to do do anything but prevent the knockback. This is on a Dirge with the skeletal iksar inquisitor merc. I must have died 14 times at least, but on the last time, I was able to do some critical elementalist damage to him before he got the stoneskin up, and I got him dead in under a minute.