Birth to Badassery - A Conjuror's Guide

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Banditman, Mar 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-ssor02 Guest

2. ARCHIVED-ssor02 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-ssor02 Guest

Banditman wrote:
    The "Click here to see a sample configuration" links are broken. Could you fix them? I'm really eager to see what you have set up. Thanks!
  4. ARCHIVED-Solarax Guest

links are working for me
  5. ARCHIVED-arthemis1er Guest

I would advise to add a list of spell that are not worth or even that should not be cast :
    MUST NOT CAST : Communion I and II... This cancel your conjuror raidwide buff
    NO REASON TO CAST (if fighting allmost anything that has AOE and from level 90 and above) : Aqueous Swarm, Roaring Flames... They takes time to use and wont do any damage and will die on the first AOE.
  6. ARCHIVED-arthemis1er Guest

ssor02 wrote:
    Beetny is not working with Firefox for some time now. Switch to IE for this one
  7. ARCHIVED-ssor02 Guest

Melpheos@Everfrost wrote:
    Thanks, but have always been using IE. However, the links have started working again for me. Must have been a temporary Beetny problem.
  8. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

There are some fights even 90+ where Roaring Flames and Aqeuous Swarm I have used and they didn't die.
    I was under the impression from previous posts that RF has a better chance of survival anyway. Sometimes you have nothing else to cast and so RF would be the first choice if waiting for CB/WoV/FA/etc to refresh.
    For those asking about rotation...there you go. Don't wait for FA to expire its DoT. Press it again when it is up since it has a front loading DD.
  9. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

I want to know why you didn't put any points into Enhance: Elemental Toxicity on the sample Heroic tree?
  10. ARCHIVED-fearGod777 Guest

/capson
    STICKY PLEASE
    /capsoff

THIS is a guide. Fantastic!
    Thanks.