Billing screw up

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-leajin, Oct 18, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-leajin Guest

I resubbed my EQ 2 gold account and the money was removed for one month from my bank account. Upon waiting 2 hours and no change in status I called support and found something erred on your billing end (it certainly wasn't on my end cos YOU took the money) and was told by the rep the money was to be returned to my account in 3-5 business days to clear the matter up. I am very upset they can take money instantly and I have to wait 3-5 days to get it back. Iam already sorry I tried to resubscribe. Have had an EQ 2 account for 6 years and never had problems like this when I had my gold account before. Unacceptable! Anyone else run into issues like this?
  2. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

Happened to me the other day too. There is a reason...
    1) The SOE website keeps defaulting to it's normal position when you scroll down and click. In other words, you scroll down, click and it flings back up to the top of the page. Not sure why this is happening but the result is #2.
    2) You accidentally clicked the wrong subscription. In my case, I subbed to Everquest 1.

A fairly quick call to SOE will fix it. I had to pay ANOTHER $15 to sub to EQ2 and wait for a refund from Sony. According to my ticket the refund was approved but after 5 days it still has not shown up in my bank account.
  3. ARCHIVED-leajin Guest

I know I was subbing to EQ 2. I will not take the chance on another attempt at subscription to screw up also, lol. All of this is just unacceptable and I am using all options to support to let them know!
  4. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

I knew I was subbing to EQ2 as well! But I subbed to EQ1 instead. Log in your account and double check. Just trying to help.
  5. ARCHIVED-leajin Guest

Yes I know you are and thank you. I did check as well. I just cannot subject myself to repeated billing problems they might cause so will just have to wait this one out. My bank account is not rich enough to keep trying.
    After receiving notice it takes 5-7 days for refunds to post I responded by telling them Sony will not receive another penny from me. For any game. Ever. I don't feel I am overreacting to these blatant errors when Sony messes with their customer's money and offers such poor excuses. This is all AFTER I receive an email showing purchase success. Fine apparently you don't want my money after all Sony. Lol. Very sad.
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

leajin wrote:
    I want to first apologize for any troubles our system has caused you. Our billing team is available daily to assist you with any payment issues or inquiries you have about your account. Refunds do take some time to process just like any online store. We appreciate your patience!