Big problem with week 9 of Days of Summer

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Arcos, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't know all the details of what the fix will entail but they will definitely be in the patch notes on Monday.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I was wondering that too. I don't want to waste my time doing it just to have to go back and do it again.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  3. Balcerak Well-Known Member

My main finished the quest but did not immediately buy the week 9 items. They are all now grey for my MAIN. I tried to do a petition and found out that takes you to a totally worthless web page that has nothing that could relate to my issue. Please allow us to petition normally, not 'pick one of the 7' and if your issue isn't one of those you are screwed!
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

When you get to that website, you have to log in. Once you're logged in there's a little thing in the upper right that says, "Contact Support." Click on that and submit your issue. In this case, select "I have a problem with a character, quest, item or another player."
    Cyrrena, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  5. Kallinia New Member

Same here. A bit of potentially important information : I did the quest on the account that does NOT show the token for week 9 tuesday. On the account that DOES have the token, I did the quest wednesday
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Balcerak Well-Known Member

LOL I guess this shows how long since I've tried to petition. But now that they seem to have a patch to put in for the Pandas I can just wait for that. Thanks!
    Dude, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

So this doesn't get lost I am going to close this thread. But for a final word on this. Thank you for keeping us informed of the issue everyone!

A fix for this content issue will be going in on the upcoming patch.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Mermut like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.