Big problem with week 9 of Days of Summer

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Arcos, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcos Active Member

Finished week 9 with main character - went back in with other alts and week 9 rewards are not available - only up to week 8 still. What gives?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. morderir Active Member

same here
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There are still services experiencing intermittent issues, this is likely the issue effecting both Panda and Daily Objectives.
  4. July New Member

Thank you, Dreamweaver. I'm also having the same issue with week 9. Glad you're aware of it and hopefully it will be straightened out soon.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Daily Objectives are functioning, we are doing a sanity check on the panda flags.
    Sigrdrifa, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Thank you Dreamweaver for keeping us updated :D You are doing a most awesome job.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

uumm,.. yeah,... just want to mention, for at least Maj'Dul, two different characters, two different accounts, Daily Objective tab still shows "Error loading daily Objectives."
  8. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That's odd, have you logged in and back out recently? It's showing up fine for me.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  9. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

I just logged back in to see if it's working and my alt still shows only week 8 done even though my main did week9 several hours ago. Logged again and still not working.
  10. Daryx Well-Known Member

I logged out, and when I came back, none of my characters on the account is showing as having completed week 9. The one which actually did the quest and bought the remaining week 9 items is now showing them as grayed out on the merchant, and the currency is showing only week 8 completed for the 2019 travels.
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

This was in response to Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr's post about the daily objectives. It does look like flagging is still an issue.
  12. Arcos Active Member

I can now confirm Daryx comment above. Have checked back again on my main who had completed and bought the week 9 Orange adornment and now all week 9 items are greyed out. The panda thanks me for having shown him all of Norrath but won't give week 9 quest again since I've finished it.
    Svenone likes this.
  13. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Had not checked the toon that did week 9. As posted above no account flag for even that character.
  14. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

multiple zonings, I did, logging, I had not; until later in day, and then yes, did see the restoration. :D
  15. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

I can confirm Yun Zi quest issue.
    I DID complete Week 9 "Altering the Alter" for Yun Zi on 22oct19, actually have the week 9 4th adornment on my person, yet Currency only shows DoS2019 only "8," and Yun Zi is tight-lipped about presenting the week 9 quest for completion,...
  16. Llieam Well-Known Member

Yesterday I finished the quest, was flagged for week 9 on two accounts. I logged in alts and they were not flagged. I logged in today - now my accounts are not flagged on the characters that completed the quest - and I can not get the final quest or buy week 9 items so it looks like my two accounts reverted back to week 8.

I have tried all the logging in and out - both accounts are not flagging correctly for week 9 completed.

Thanks,
    Wares
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I want to second this. Keeping the players up-to-date and letting is know that you KNOW there is a problem and that it's being looked at is priceless.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Breanna like this.
  18. July New Member

And I also thank Dreamweaver for keeping us informed! You're the best! :D

My current situation with the Days of Summer issue is interesting. On this account, I cannot access the 9th week rewards on ANY of my characters, including the one who completed the quests, although I can get rewards through Week 8. I do have the Days of Summer "currency" for 2019 showing in my currency window, however, which I don't suppose really tells you anything, since it's not specific to the week.

On my OTHER account, I can access ALL of the items on the vendor, INCLUDING the Week 9 items, with no issues, both on the character who completed the quests, and on my alts (all of whom of course also show the item in the currency window). It is really weird.

There is one major difference I can see between the two accounts, which may or may not have anything to do with anything, but here it is just in case: On my other account (the one with no problems), all seven of my characters are 110 in both adventuring and tradeskills. On this account, six of the seven characters are at max level, but the seventh is only level 91 in adventuring and 97 or 98 TS. I have no idea if that would make a difference, but figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it.

Actually, there's a second difference: I have a lifetime membership on the account with no problems; this one I pay yearly.
    Breanna likes this.
  19. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Update regarding Panda flagging, the fix will require a patch so it is currently scheduled to be part of the Oct. 29 Patch.
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr and Breanna like this.
  20. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Soooo,.... Week 9 will be automatically updated on all characters, or will one be required to re-do week 9,... in week 10,...?
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.