Big Problem with Enervated Mythical

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Morrolan V, Mar 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Morrolan V Guest

+ 5 Minimum Block Chance stays on the weapon rather than going to the buff.
    Why?
    Devs, you do realize that this is a very large issue with respect to our tanking. It means that, when tanking, we will have to choose between the 4.0 delay better weapons in the expansion and keeping the Mythical and it's irreplaceable addition to minimum block chance.
    Wasn't the entire point of the Epic Repurcussions quest line to free us from having to continue to use the actual mythical weapon? If so, you have missed the mark entirely for tanking monks.
    The + to Minimum Block is every bit as much a unique and class defining element of the mythical as the mitigation increase -- perhaps more so, given that + to mit is now all over the place, whereas I have not seen a single item anywhere else in the game with + minimum block.
  2. ARCHIVED-Polynikes Guest

I completely agree and have /bugged, /feedback it already. Bruisers are in the same boat. If the mythical quest for the enervated version was supposed to open up options for weapons, it failed miserably for tanking brawlers so far. Both versions need to get the +min block moved to the buff instead of the weapon, or they need to add a few more +min block items to the game. Or both.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brickfist Guest

Dorieon@Unrest wrote:
    +1
  4. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Brickfist wrote:
    +2
  5. ARCHIVED-Xill Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    +3 is this still not being done?
  6. ARCHIVED-Mosha D'Khan Guest

i agree but have to say it is not a "unique" and "class defining" since the bruiser has it on his too. i would like to see it get tagged on to the spell as well, but then you could also say the 8 DA for bruiser is big and you want that changed too. but yes would like to see the +5 minimum block chance moved over
  7. ARCHIVED-Mosha D'Khan Guest

Dorieon@Unrest wrote:
    there is alot ove min block chance items in the game, just 3 off the top of my head is one out of library, on comes form a mark merchant in highlands (has +20.4 or something like that on it, i discoed it for my server which tell you people are not looking at the mark gear and just want the raid items.) and there is one off the BG guy that has like +10. so if you get the BG on and the mark one that is +30 right there, how much more you want. now on the delay i am not sure if they match up, but i can look for you when i log on next time.
  8. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

i think the problem they are dealing with is that there is a difference between "+ Block Chance" and "+ Minimum Block Chance" "+ Block Chance" is contested against mobs lvl, and "+ Minimum Block Chance" is not contested, its a flat will block X amount of all attacks. At least that is they way i have understood it from all of the other boards and Div talk i have read about it. exa. http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=472979
  9. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

+ block chance is on many items
    +minimum block chance is only available on our mythical weapon and our balanced/defensive stances (though it can be increased by the TSO AA Aversion).
    This is in no way comparable to stats like double attack or +block chance, and it truly is unique and class defining. +5 minimum block chance is the equivalent (to a monk with mastered defensive stance and 5 points in aversion) to +22.72 block chance.
  10. ARCHIVED-Polynikes Guest

Mosha DKhan wrote:
    I actually have had the mark weapon with the 20 block chance on it for awhile. I bought it to test it and found it kinda lackluster. I also have the BG weapon with 10 block chance and still use it for tanking with my mythical.
    As Vinka said, we were talking minimum block chance not block chance. There is a big difference in the returns you get from each. But you are right, there are alot of +block chance items in the game. its just too bad that most of them have no other stats and after you hit 70% block you are getting very minor returns from adding more. You still get some (supposedly...wtb a persona window display) but its not much as far as I can tell.
  11. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Shredderr Guest

Have to say I agree 100% on this wow if they left my double spell cast on my wiz epic it would till be the one I have to use period .