"Beyond the Shattered Sea" Prelude event - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the time to run amok is near!
    /hops
  2. Komatus Well-Known Member

I had trouble with that one also. Turned out to be the boss was up on the platform on top of the primative temple. lol! I was not looking up! Blind I was! :oops:
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You can go up the stairs on her side of the platform to go toe-to-toe with her; with my Wizzie/Warlock toons, I could one-shot her from a distance and she'd sometimes die INSIDE the stones; while her Treasure Chest was always accessible, other things she might've been carrying on her person might not be. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Komatus like this.
  4. Miragian Well-Known Member

Hopefully this is in time to still get seen.

I would love for the zones that are being used for this to remain, even if every source of coins is removed. Just so we have a scaling source for more familiar wild quest stuff.

Additionally, would it be possible to keep the merchant around to be able to turn in the tokens later even if the means to earn them is gone?

Personally, I wish this game went the route that Rift did with their events. They keep the merchants around so you aren't having to hurry up and spend all the currency, or if you suddenly decide 2 months later you need a bunch of something and have the currency sitting around.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the merchant stays till the end of the year
    one of the prelude events stayed for a whole year , but that was all over a whole zone .
    It came as a surprise when it finally came down , but that was only one time .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Miragian Well-Known Member

I hope that's true but I would love to hear it offically stated. Some of the event stuff can *still* be bought from the vendors that are in neriak and Kelethin but, they are kinda unique.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

As noted in a post earlier in this thread:

Breanna and Finora like this.