Betrayal for class change on Kaladim?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Jalathan, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Jalathan Active Member

What is the betrayal quest like on the server if all I'm doing is changing the class. Been so long since I've done it, I wouldn't even know where to start...
  2. echooo Member

Its a questline that starts with betraying your city and then gaining faction with the other city, and then becoming accepted by them.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

To begin with you find the Ambassador and talk with him , he will offer you to move to a town of the same faction , but also give you option to move out of the faction .
    It depends what city you live in and what faction , don't ever betray from Freeport , it's a pain , you would think they don't want let go of you .
    They do not care if you take candy from a baby , or steal stuff from the overlord , they finally get just a little testy when they find out your comingling with some Qeynos people .
    I found Gorowin the easiest to betray out of .
    The way back in I don't know I did not betray that often .
    And yes you can get back in to the same faction you had before .

I went from Neriak to Freeport , betrayed , and went back to Freeport.
    The whole ordeal was no fun and made me kind of hate Freeport , they treated me like dirt .
    Luxape and Breanna like this.
  4. Jalathan Active Member

Yah, I went from illy in Neriak to Coercer in neriak, so wanted to stay in the city, but wanted to change class... that was about as unfun a quest like as I can think of and I've played through some bad ones (ie, anything CD or later IMO)