betrayal but first a question

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-SilverMoth, May 31, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-SilverMoth Guest

i want to be a ratonga swashy but i have soem questions first.
    is it really important if i use the sneak/behind moves? or can i be more direct? i know a scouts job is to be sneaky but i cant move that fast with my hands/eyes (bad eyes) but i really want to play the class solo, can i pick maby just to attack sneaky (not behind so i can still use some nice moves but not have to rely on moving fast) and do well?
  2. ARCHIVED-Leenee Guest

You do not have to sneak. It does help when you start attacking a mob because you get a CA that does damage and knocks the mob back, giving you time to get a little damage on it. If you choose not to sneak, make sure you max out walk the plank, which will turn the mob to face away from you and you can get some backstabs in that way, along with your short stun.
    Good luck to you!
  3. ARCHIVED-Kidou Guest

I forget I have stealth half of the time. I never really found it all that necisary to me. (Tough mobs still need to be stealthed up to and use your from stealth attack and positionals to debuff.)
    I can see a more offensive build playing the more sneaky type. But with 62% avoid and 50% mit, I don't really have to sneak all that much. XD