Beta?

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Te'ana, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Soresha Guest

I really should take the stupid authenticator key back off my station account, it stops me from checking in here more often!
    Anyways... hope I'll see ya all on the beta-side. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Methriln Guest

/chocolate to domino!
  3. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Yay! Looking forward to working with HoT again :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

For beta anything else we need to do? I heard beta started a few days ago. I signed up and click the NDA.
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Gorekin@Crushbone wrote:
    Invitations start to go out the 27th: http://eq2.zam.com/story.html?story=28043
  6. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

Applications will be reviewed starting on October 27th. Beta acceptance emails will go out between October 27th and November 16th. Closed Beta will close on November 14th.
    That means some invitations will be going out two days after Beta closes !!!
    So does that also mean that some invitations could be sent out well before October 27th?
    Last year I did not get into Beta until well into it, even though I was a Fan Faire attendee and a Tester. So I don't give much hope for entry this year. I guess I should just be glad I got the invitation to Everquest's Beta LOL.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kuulei Guest

I don't like being teased
  8. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

It's the 27th...
    *camps the mailbox and taps all four paws impatiently*
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Purr wrote:
    Glad I'm not the only one staring at the email box! ;)
  10. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

same here looking at email box alot

Has anyone got their beta invite email yet?
  11. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

*waiting waiting waiting*
    Hubby sitting here with sad eyes... and all the little kittens are waiting, too.
  12. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

The first friends & family beta invitations have gone out today, so if you didn't get an email today then you most likely needn't camp your email until the next round (probably towards the end of next week).
    I would suggest everyone makes sure the email addresses on your accounts are correct, your spam folders don't hate SOE, and if you didn't get an email today, check back next week when we will start to move beyond friends and family who have been specifically requested by SOE staff.
  13. ARCHIVED-Gorekin Guest

Then just have to waite some more.
  14. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

Were all Fan Faire attendees supposed to be included in the first set of emails? My husband and a few guildies that went to Fan Faire report not receiving any emails about Beta at all.
  15. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Lateana@The Bazaar wrote:
    That wouldn't be "normal" based on past Betas (for what that's worth). "Friends & Family Beta" has (in the past) been an early invite to a hand-picked group.
    "Normally" Fan Faire invites are about mid-way through Beta.
  16. ARCHIVED-Domino Guest

What Calthine said. :) General fan faire attendees will likely be waiting a few more weeks, as that is a large and random group that could include everyone and his dog and people who don't even play EQII, not people we can necessarily count on for helpful and focused feedback. Those with access to this forum will be in before that though.
  17. ARCHIVED-ShadowMike0101 Guest

Still camping the Email lol
    Can't wait to get an invite It'll be nice to help out with anything needed and to put across my feedback if needed
    See you all soon i hope. Enjoy yourselves in the mean time.
  18. ARCHIVED-alphadira Guest

anyone know if the next batch of people into beta have been sent out?
  19. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

alphadira wrote:
    Domino wrote:
    "... so if you didn't get an email today then you most likely needn't camp your email until the next round (probably towards the end of next week). "
    I'd assume probably tomorrow or Friday, but I'm sure Domino will let us know :).
  20. ARCHIVED-ShadowMike0101 Guest

If they have, then i'm not in the second batch
    I'm checking for the Email every few hours lol Not sure why i am looking forward to testing lol It'll be nice to see some friendly faces again from test server :)