Beta of Expansion indications

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Gelenor, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Apart from the new Merc in Soborn Cemetery in Loping Plains, which was explained to the Discord audience only, details of a Beta familiar have been released to all servers. Ve'gan Venson (a stag) is legendary and has the same stats as a Celestial Season 8 Familiar. Probably Season 9 familiars are not far away
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

no if past expacs is a guide, there will be Visions of Vetrovia familiars at launch, then season 9 familiars in june (ish)
  3. Gelenor Well-Known Member

so legendry Season 8 beta for season 9 celestial familiar of VoV expansion, a recant celestial of T8 familiar upgrade. T9 wilL not be far away. 58K exp to level 10 Legendary Is a lot easier to 1.5m for Celestial for the new Ethereal familiar effect
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

for sure, so people without a celestial s8 will want to do beta to earn that familiar
  5. Neokissa New Member

So for those of us who don't do discord, could someone explain the mercenary? And what do we have to do in beta to earn the familiar? Thanks.
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

I've honestly got no idea what they mean by the merc being explained in discord.

The mercenary token is a reward for doing the adventure quests on beta. The familiar is a reward for doing the tradeskill sig line on beta. As far as I am aware, there is not anything particularly special about either, though the mercenary has the buff package from the current Heritage Crate mercs at the moment according to the token; The familiar is an updated tradeskill familiar with better adventuring stats, and I *believe* roughly the same TS/Harvest stats.
  7. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

The familiar has the same base stats as the S8 celestial familiars.
    Taled likes this.