Beta copy not running?

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Healani, Sep 15, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Healani Guest

I have requested a couple toons to be copied over and they haven't shown up yet. I tried last night around 9pm pacific. Nothing still on server this morning. Tried the copy command again, still don't have any toons on beta that I requested copies for this afternoon.
  2. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Ashlie@Mistmoore wrote:
    did you create a new toon on beta yet?
  3. ARCHIVED-Quart Guest

I have tried copying over aswell over 24 hours ago also petitioned it more than once with no helpful replies most of the gms didnt know what the beta server was about done trying to test the updates untill I get a toon better than rygorr...idk how they expect us to test it without our main toons working and the buffer giving us approx 220 cc for a 275 cc zone
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

I got a toon copied yesterday morning. Has there been a patch since then?
  5. ARCHIVED-Healani Guest

Yes, I created a toon there. I even had a toon copied over from test. Just haven't been able to get any others copied. I know they patched this afternoon at 3:35pm pacific. I'll have to check and see if the copies showed up since the patch. I know they weren't there before the patch.
  6. ARCHIVED-Quart Guest

stilll no live toon copied over ugh this need ot be fixed
  7. ARCHIVED-ArtemisClyde Guest

yeah it was working ok the first day or 2 they enabled it, then it got less reliable and only spotty success, now it don't seem to work for anyone, anywhere.
  8. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

coming up on 24hrs, I am guessing the script is manually rand because this is now the beta server. Just guessing
  9. ARCHIVED-ArtemisClyde Guest

nope they said it runs once per hour, i think its just broken atm.
  10. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

Oh well, would of been nice to test some of it but I'll just wait to patch live now.