Beta Copy copied over Eu files?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Mysticalmaid, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Mysticalmaid Member

I made the mistake of ticking the box to download while switching from EU English to Beta copy, it downloaded over 4,000 files, ok learned from that. Then realised there is a guide event on my server so I tried to switch back. The tick box is missing to uncheck it and now it's downloading the 4,000+ files again! It's downloading all kinds of paks. It didn't do that for CoE, how do I fix it?
  2. Tazany New Member

wouldn't this be better to ask support than here? This is the testing forum and is for testing updates. Not sure why soe has these forums open for everyone to post in
  3. Mysticalmaid Member

Yes it would, I realised that after posting, I was frustrated that it was downloading again and not thinking clearly. I don't want to post the same thing twice on the forums though so I can only hope a mod will move it somewhere appropriate.

Do you have anything helpful to add otherwise?
    I guess they have these forums open for everyone to post in so everyone who uses the test/test copy can post test related posts.
  4. Tazany New Member

Well as for it re downloading the check box is for download entire game and I think theres a setting somewhere I can't recall where. Its in one of the files. I know there was a time we had to add the setting in there to get the box to show. As for posting here think that would be the in testing feedback forum but then again these are new so they probally just haven't got things set up yet.
  5. Mysticalmaid Member

Ack! I just had to play with the stupid check box. It will probably have to finish downloading before it lets me change the settings, right now it won't let me touch game configuration because it's updating.