Best zerker deity?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Agnar D'Shar, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Agnar D'Shar Guest

[p]Hey all,[/p][p] [/p][p]I mainly MT for small groups of four to six. What is the best deity for me as a Freeport zerker to choose?[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Schmalex23 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Agnar D'Shar Guest

[p]A well reasoned argument, there.[/p][p]Any specific reason Zek is best?[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

It just is, best cloak and miracles.
  5. ARCHIVED-YummiOger Guest

Either Zek or Brell
  6. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

[p]I have a question on this topic. Currently I'm a good factioned zerker with marr as my diety because he's really the only good one for me. If I betray to become an evil zerker so I can get zek as a diety will I lose all my masters and adept 3's? I could care less about the city faction I built up in Qeynos doing writs, I can get that back. Or should I just take it with a grain of salt and stay where I am?[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Zeuhl@Mistmoore wrote:
    In a word, yes. You lose all your Masters and Adept 3s.
  8. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

In another word... GAY! I guess I'll stay good. Hehe, I've often wondered why I made him a good guy to start with I tend to play the bad guy in games lol. Oh well I'll make the most of it not like he's a wussy anyway.
  9. ARCHIVED-Necodemus Guest

Or you can betray and stay exiled, you won't loose anything with that way.
  10. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

Yea but I lose my house and all those hq rewards and all the collection and L&L trophies on my walls lol. It's really not that big a deal.
  11. ARCHIVED-Jackula Guest

In response to Zeuhl: Do you MT? For miracles and blessings as a Qeynosian, you should have a look at Tunare. Her big block miracle owns Marr's, plus you can switch and still keep your Marr cloak.
  12. ARCHIVED-Zeuhl27 Guest

I may have to look into that because in most groups I am the MT. Usually on a raid ,unless I'm running it for my guild or friends, I'm the OT. Thanks for the advice.
  13. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

Since I have Marr, whose only useful ability/miracle for tanking berserkers is the barrier, I have considered to chose another god, such as Tunare.
    I am not interested in the gods' cloaks. I have better ones.
    Do you keep your keep your points in the altar when you chose another god?
  14. ARCHIVED-FightGame Guest

no. So if you are leaving that diety and never plan to come back, I guess you should buy and use as many miracles as possible before you switch. If you do plan on coming back, then some of the faction you left with MIGHT still be there when you return.

But to answer the OP question, I like innoruuk myself. Has a blessing that adds 100 hate to each individual hit, and a miracle that dots the mob for a total of about 10k and a dot that heals each member of the group for about 7k each. Also has an awesome death save, not that we really need a 3rd one, but this one is alot better, it does a ton of stuff.
  15. ARCHIVED-knightofround Guest

Zek has the best cloak by far; the proc does about 3% of my dps on raids and 5% in groups. Sometimes I wonder if its better than the Cloak of Flames. But Brell has the best miracles for tanking. The ideal scenario is to do Zek first to get the cloak, then renounce and do Brell for the miracles. You can still use a deity's cloak even if you no longer follow that deity; but miracles aren't the same way.
  16. ARCHIVED-uux Guest

I see the same results from the Rallos Zek cloak. IMHO, it is better than the Cloak of Flames only if you have haste in another slot (since it doesn't stack). No point in having haste on something like wrists (DT access reward) with non-stacking haste in the cloak slot when you could have a damage proc instead. I use Zek for tanking. There isn't much for survival, except maybe the death prevention. There is a lot for agro and dps. If you're an OT, Rallos Devastation is an awesome, very quick casting AE that is almost guaranteed to get you snap agro. I've had it hit each mob in the area for over 12K. There is a large damage shield, too (doesn't prevent damage, just does damage when you're hit). 5 triggers of up to 5-6K per hit.
  17. ARCHIVED-Bilbo30 Guest

I'm currently marr with the cloak and as my deity, I was wondering which is the best deity for dps and getting aggro or which cloak/deity would be the best for dps'n and aggro? I don't mind exiling either, I've read all the posts but it was hard to find a clear answer.
  18. ARCHIVED-Schmalex23 Guest

best cloak all around is zek. Best defensive tanking diety is tunare (see lifeshield and aegis) Best agro graber would be debatable, but i would say sol ro for single target zek for AoE.
  19. ARCHIVED-Gisallo Guest

Just bumping this one. Currently running with the Tribunal as I well....um tank. Yeah the cloak only gives a meager stun proc but it seems that now there are simply better cloaks to be had rather than the deity cloaks and without that in the calculus Tribunals blessings and miracles are the best for aggro control.

It will be interesting to see however what effect the changes to our regen abilities will have when used with the tribunal blessings that give regen
  20. ARCHIVED-Curs3 Guest

yeah i use tribunal for my q berserker as well.. otherwise id be on zek.

tribunal seems to be pretty good for an offensive tank.