Best way to get Group Tenacity

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-Lord Hackenslash, Mar 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lord Hackenslash Guest

So I left the game shortly after SF came out and I hit 90. I just returned and I see the gear has seriously outpaced me. I currently wear my level 80 raid gear that has group Tenacity as a 4 piece set and would like to keep the bonus.
    Problem is I Don't raid anymore so cant get it through raiding.
    I do have about 50 Seals of Arad but the only piece of gear I can get for a red adorn is fighter gloves with no caster stats as far as I know. I have no other red slot items that fit the correct adorn locations.
    What is the best way to get gear so I can keep the set bonus but ditch the pieces of gear that are far below standards?
    Is there somwhere other than Paineel that I can use the seals of Arad to get Gloves, chest, legs, boots, or helm for the red adorn?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-Luag Guest

I think a PUG x2 drunder or better to get some boots would be your easiest option
    but you can also get the buff from getting ry'gorr boots crafted for you, for some plat, offer to duo PR with some tank for the plat
  3. ARCHIVED-Mortac Guest

Does it work to put on these boots, buff Tenacity on the group and then remove them? Or will that remove the group buff?
  4. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

Melina@Splitpaw wrote:
    Sentinal's Fate raid marks are pretty much useless now. Any of the newer boots have group tenacity as the focus effect.
  5. ARCHIVED-Junniper Guest

I'll agree, "most" red runes from SF are fairly useless now.
    But bear in mind there are some out there that you cannot get from armors or even Velious red runes.
    Best one for Inquisitors that comes to mind is Enhance: Alleviation. Gives no blue bonuses, but that extra 20% to group heal is nice imo. I put it on my boots :)
  6. ARCHIVED-ditch28 Guest

The chest pieces have the Alleviation focus. It started with the harder to get chest pieces in DoV part 1, but pretty much all the Skyshrine chest pieces have it now.