Best soloing class Varsoon to farm items/plat to make Krono

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Tyrius, May 6, 2022.

1. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

carpenter
    Beneeto likes this.
  2. Halixa New Member

Honestly Carpenter sucks and making plat or krono. Just go Provisioner/Sage. You will make 30 to 40 krono a month.
  3. Beneeto Member

he doesn't know about the Patch Kit meta pre-Tinkering
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

I don't think we were able to make patch kits until KoS?
  5. Beneeto Member

it's KoS yes, and repairbots aren't usable until RoK (level 80 skill requirement for the blueprint). actually checked, it's scribeable at 70, so EoF. so that's 8 4 months of being able to make mad plats from kits
  6. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I just thought carpenter was the default answer any time someone asks what's the best class for x
  7. Laalon2 Active Member

I remember monk/defiler being an elite duo. Feels like forever ago
  8. Malachy Well-Known Member

Depends on how much/if they nerf pets; otherwise, summoners almost always have the best speed/survival ratio.

There's a lot of duos you can do for speed killing, necro/necro, necro/fury, sk/necro, sk/fury would be my top.
    I personally enjoy pally/illy duo or necro/fury/illy trio, but that's not for farming, just in general nonstandard tank/priest.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I have played different classes on each TLE, but my personal favorite is always the necro.
  10. triak New Member

Would this work? I seem to remember that if you had more than 1 of the same class in a group their dots and such just over ride each others.
  11. Malachy Well-Known Member

They fixed that a long time ago regarding dots on mobs. Group buffs/heals overwrite each other, but that's all, so necro/necro is fine.
  12. SeaJae Member

Hopefully summoners are not nerfed enough to the point where they aren't top dogs for soloing. They're meant to be a solo class. I definitely agree that they're overtuned, but if they get nerfed to the point where they aren't the go to for solo classes, that'd be a shame.
    adaria and Beneeto like this.
  13. Virgil Member

What melee dps buff does a warden get?

Fury gets Primal something. I don't see anything for wardens until later in the game.
  14. Beneeto Member

I guess he means Instinct, temp buff that gives melee skill boosts + procs. Warden also gets some group AGI buffs, but most of their things are defense oriented (STA, avoidance, mitigation, etc).

Also, Sandstorm gives Weapon Damage Bonus, but I'm not sure how that manifests on TLE stat-wise.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

Just curious about how it's going.
  16. Elskidorr Active Member

I run a Conj and Warden. Seems great but I'm sure there's better. I was going to do a Necro but I'd rather not live on the evil side of the world.
  17. DENSER Well-Known Member

Got necro/illy/ bruiser.
    I don't multibox, i always play them individually.

I take obelisk 1st floor names as exemple.
    All 3 level 50.

Bruiser :
    Fd is great you run without that slow invis run malus.
    Survivability is great, dps high moderate, Need to recharge heal/mana a bit, Especially if the heal spell is in cooldown.

Illy:
    No heals/ mana can be something in vannilla, geb boots helps a lot.
    Dps is great, dealing with mezz is awesome, making the gameplay just great.

Necro :
    He wins hands down .
    Heals pet and yourself, neverending mana, high dps.
    Chain heroic groups/ names easier .

I tried now with bloodline 1 st quest.
    Necro again ,invisibility helps a lot.
    More tricky with the bruiser atm.
    Illu is great, without heals so less chain mobs.

Edit :
    All 3 don't raids.
    Mostly qh gear + some level 50, MC

Just my opinion :
    About gameplay/fun
    Illy/bruiser

About efficiency/yield:
    Necro

After for some quests like speak as a dragon. The bruiser fd goes without saying. Shinies, aiming bosses (if u can survive) faster etc