Best soloing class Varsoon to farm items/plat to make Krono

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Tyrius, May 6, 2022.

1. Tyrius Guest

Title says it all. Just being honest.
  2. Venser Active Member

summoner
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  3. Tyrius Guest

Necro or conjuror?
  4. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

They both easily solo t5 content. Necro has the advantage of having Feign Death (Deathly Pallor) and infinite power (Lich). Honestly, just play whatever your preference is.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

once you get to EoF, Necro pulls ahead even more with tainted heals making it very easy to keep the pet alive while soloing harder content.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  6. SeaJae Member

If you don't want to do summoner, Shadowknight or Bruiser are both solid options also.
  7. Tyrius Guest

Shadowknight and Bruiser in classic solo well? will they be able to solo named^^^s?
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

If content is tuned like it was on Kaladim yes.
  9. Tyrius Guest

oh cool so no need to box?
  10. TheGreatGatsby Active Member

Only if you want to. Summoners are the best solo farmers, but SKs and Monks (I haven't ever really done much on Bruiser specifically but Brawlers as a general archtype probably) are very good soloers at 50. Once Brawler has a little bit of gear, they're pretty ace soloers.
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

depends if you are just running around farming names skipping trash, or wanting to solo dungeons.

If you are just farming named mobs, no you don't need to box. If anything not having FD on your healer would slow down the name farming.
  12. Tyrius Guest

Solo named and dungeons
  13. Rhoks Active Member

I prefer Monk/Bruiser so you can heal your self, plus good DPS, and you can FD.

FD is good for getting shinies as well
  14. Tyrius Guest

what would be the ideal box toon to pair with a Monk or a Bruiser?
  15. Rhoks Active Member

Warden. Has melee buffs, and heals, and can druid portal.
    Could also do a Mystic for heals and melee buffs, but no portal and Id chose a warden over mystic to box
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  16. Tyrius Guest

would Necro/Defiler be alot faster than monk-bruiser/warden?
  17. Rhoks Active Member

Overall for Boxing Tank/Healer typically wins most of the time

If you wanted more DPS then id do SK/Fury. I personally wouldnt do necro defiler for the fact that your DPS would be limited when using the necro tank pet and defilers are one of the worst DPS releated healer classes in the game. Until certain xpacks when they get a melee buff.

SK/Fury
    Monk/Warden

SK/Necro Would be a good choice as well
  18. Tyrius Guest

but Monk/warden will kill faster than SK/Fury as far as farming stuff to sell to make plat/krono to fund my accounts?
  19. Rhoks Active Member

Sk/Fury would kill faster

Monk/Warden Better survival
  20. Vlahkmaak Active Member

Never underestimate Guardian/guardian. :)

Bruiser def solos well but I've always been partial to the inqy or defiler box support.