Best pure healing class

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Soulbane, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

stop looking at your bums, stay out of the nip so much and use your mit/interrupt debuffs you silly cat.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Making sure my casters don't get interrupted? Yeah, that's usually what I focus their AAs on. ;->

Uwk
    who doesn't do nearly as much 'nip as people think...no, I get high on Life! :) As in, creating new ones...I only need 12 more for a full gross... :D
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I tried making an Inquisitor to level it (because of the battle priest AAs), then betrayed to Templar on that toon. It didn't speed things up a ton, but it may be faster. Of course, then you don't learn the subtleties of the Templar class as you level...
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yes, unless on TLE, it's easier to raise an inqui and then switch. it would be handy if you already know both classes well enough though.
  5. Smashey Well-Known Member

For pure healing channeler wins. Like, you can auto follow the tank, have dinner, talk on the phone and do great with a channeler.

For being the most overall best healer, fury wins by far followed by mystic because of the damage they can output, how easy they keep people alive and their buffs/utility.
  6. Muffincookie Active Member

I looked for this spell in the AA section on a site but wasnt able to find it. So many spells :O
    When do Furies get it?
  7. Healious Active Member

Inquisitor is the answer. Always.
    Ironback and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even with as many "please, o please increase my spell casting speed, please" helps as I can get, I've always found Inquisitors (and to a lesser extent, Templars) to be realllllllly slllllowwww, with "plate armor" like tissue paper, and not terribly great at soloing, which is the only way I fly, pretty much. :-/

Strange that I've got 4 Inquisitors and 6 Templars...more for what the character wanted to be than for any love of the class on my part. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Merker Member

Been contemplating creating a Fury. I don't much play casters, the only one I have is a Warlock. So, would a Fury be an easier transition from playing mostly fighter/tank classes?
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Druids, whether Furies or Wardens, rock and rock hard for not being pet casters; especially soloing (imho; ymmv). :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.