Best pet names???? Any surprises that have made you go "[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]....."?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-killamann Guest

Uckingfugly ,haha and it gets better when he parries
    Festin Ala'Death
    44 nec mistmoore
  2. ARCHIVED-Sollum Guest

Still a summoner atm - Pet called 'Crusty'
    My Ranger Tiger is called 'Tiddles'
  3. ARCHIVED-necro Guest

is it possible to name pets seperately ? i mean lets say my scout pets name is "xxx" and i want to name my mage pet "ccc" for example but when i switch with these two pets, i want them to stay at the name i gave them. whn i use /petname xxx all my pets become xxx , i wanna name them seperately :p well is it possible ? if so how ?
    thx :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Auron_ff10 Guest

Hmmm my Pet's current name is Sin, though im considering Vegnagun and DarkBahamut :smileyhappy:
    the fans will understand those :smileywink:
  5. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

You can make a macro for each. Hit the "o" key to bring up the macro and emote window and click to the macro tab. Make a new macro and make one for each of the pets using this format:
    /pet name Tankpet <----whatever you want your pets name to be
    /Usea Undying Adherent <--- Usea is short for useability and you just have to follow that with whatever the spell name is for the pet you want to summon
    Message Edited by Eirgorn on 12-20-2005 08:17 AM
  6. ARCHIVED-necro Guest

thx mate, appreciate it :D
  7. ARCHIVED-sirmamabear Guest

Ok my pet goes by the name of Cuddles. My pull message is.....

" Cuddles go fetch mama, %T"

It amuses me.

Though the best one I ever saw, was a fellow necro by the name of Peanut Butter whos pet name was Jelly.

Isee
  8. ARCHIVED-Spakka Guest

Noob necro here, but I think I'm going to call my zombie 'Quitsmoking' or '40cigsaday' not sure which yet

When I get the new LU18 Grim Spellbinder he is going to be 'Pothead' because of the way I think he will lurch along (if he is like the npc ones ingame)

The LU18 Lamia is going to be 'meluvulongtimeGI'
  9. ARCHIVED-Tallika_Runwithbears Guest

with LU 18 i renamed my tank pet "Klank" for all the groovy armor he's now wearing

I renamed my mage pet "Savanja"
  10. ARCHIVED-Usildor Guest

I didn't read all the entires here so this may have been used but I named mine MotherinLaw. Gets me some dirty looks from the wife though.
  11. ARCHIVED-Usildor Guest

Oh and Blue, I know that show well. I actually proposed to my wife on stage as part of his show here in Michigan :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Bamfa_dexter Guest

Entropy
    1 : a measure of the unavailable energy in a closed thermodynamic system that is also usually considered to be a measure of the system's disorder and that is a property of the system's state and is related to it in such a manner that a reversible change in heat in the system produces a change in the measure which varies directly with the heat change and inversely with the absolute temperature at which the change takes place; broadly : the degree of disorder or uncertainty in a system
    2 a : the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity b : a process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder
  13. ARCHIVED-Kronis Guest

I named my Skeleton pet Paris.
  14. ARCHIVED-Jasuo Guest

I named my pet Lilenginethatcould because of it's great tanking ability shining thru when other classes have doubted.

Due to the improved looks of the pets I have changed my Nightshade and Mage pet to reflect my daughter's first and middle name (mostly because they share the same attitude...very prissy :smileyvery-happy: )
    Message Edited by Jasuo on 12-23-2005 07:19 AM
    Message Edited by Jasuo on 12-23-2005 07:19 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-SparxOfFire Guest

My Necro's name is Typhoid. Sometimes I call my pet Meningitis. Sometimes I call him GaryColeman... 'cause who DOESN'T want his own pet Gary Coleman? Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?
  16. ARCHIVED-Naud Guest

well before the new pets I named my Lamia Trixie, my Master stitched zombie StitchesandBones and my shadowy stalker RemoWilliams, but Ill have to put some thought into renaming me new pets.
  17. ARCHIVED-Gnome mercy Guest

My pets name is Stumpstomp... im tryin to think of a better one but i like the one i got alrdy... dunno if ill ever change but i barely started playing my summoner just a week ago... movng fast tho
  18. ARCHIVED-playatru Guest

Playadaddy of course
  19. ARCHIVED-Stefan Guest

My scarab was named beetlejuice. First my zombie was named JohnDoe because I didn't know who I had summoned. Then I named him Overlord until I found out, that he is actualy JimmyHoffa - I found him! :smileyvery-happy:
  20. ARCHIVED-EternallyConfuzzled Guest

My pet's name is Itegumo, or Ite-chan as I like to call him. :)