Best pet names???? Any surprises that have made you go "[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]....."?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-bluegod Guest

I couldn't agree more. All my pets are named Bob. It amuses me. But I never expected there to be other people who also named their pets Bob. I mean really, who would call an undead pet Bob -- how does that strike terror in the foe's heart? (and the irony of getting pwned by an undead Zombie called "Bob" pleases me)

So imagine my surprise when Leawyn said that she also called all her pets Bob! Then to come across Zachatan's post saying that all pets should be called Bob. Now I'm wondering if I've stumbled across some sort of inside joke. Especially considering what Leawyn wrote: "it does mean that bob..." Which Bob is that!?!?!?

can someone clear up my confusion?
  2. ARCHIVED-Shirlyn Guest

LMAO.....I really shouldn't read this thread at work.....makes ppl look at me funny....
  3. ARCHIVED-dlsknight Guest

Spider - Mylapdog
    Mage - RIPyeahright
    Fighter - Rotamongus
  4. ARCHIVED-doktoren Guest

mines called Jlo
  5. ARCHIVED-Jai1 Guest

I call mine ****. Its ironic when its a tank doing Heriocs and appropriate when the assasin pet get agro and dies in 2 hits.
  6. ARCHIVED-BloodyDragon Guest

Stinky
    Silentbutdeadly
    Butters
    Timmy
    Kenny

These are some of my favorite names
  7. ARCHIVED-Wargod1968 Guest

I call my UA ,'Deadagain'.
  8. ARCHIVED-Ameye Guest

Well my necro's name is Masterov Puppets. Of course based off Master of Puppets the Metallica song. So when I named my pet I went looking for a great one word Metallica song.

BLITZKRIEG
  9. ARCHIVED-JonasBlackmore Guest

I haven't gotten the /petname command to work properly yet, however, I want to name my necro's pet "PainAndSuffering"...just in honor of the thousands of deaths caused by falling for 10k damage in EQ1
  10. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

typing
    /petname Painandsuffering
    and pressing the enter key is not all that complicated.
  11. ARCHIVED-Memlan Guest

my female halvelf necros petnames :)

zombi: Boyfriend
    lamina: Girlfriend
    scout: Toyboy
  12. ARCHIVED-YouDontCare Guest

My pet's name is Woodchuck.
  13. ARCHIVED-Yirabeth Guest

If a woodchuck could chuck wood...How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :)

Okay now we see what happens when I check the boards instead of going to bed....lol

My pet's name is Daisy. Even ugly zombies need love, and that's a sweet name.../snicker
  14. ARCHIVED-stgninja Guest

My pet's name is Voteforpedro.
    My wisp's name is Voteforsummer.
    :smileyhappy:
  15. ARCHIVED-Sesqui Guest

In order to prevent terrible confusion when calling them to my side, like many I prefer to give each pet type a different name.

My warlock pet I name 'Eek,' which I find pleasing in combination with my Zygomyd Sporeling, 'Boo.'

I call the zombie tank 'Lummox,' which he seems to take in the spirit intended. He's always sporting a cheery grin, anyway.

My necromancer is as of yet too young to be messing about with assassin pets, and I don't have a name ready for them. However, from what I hear about his damage output compared to the warlock, Eek at least might be wise to start out by calling him 'Sir' :)
  16. ARCHIVED-JonasBlackmore Guest

Wow...thank you for being a smart aleck. I've used /petname <name> several times and it had no effect on my pet for some reason (no error, but the name didnt' take effect).

I'm not an idiot, please don't insinuate that I am :p
  17. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

Give /pet name <name> a shot.
    If the command is registered properly it should give you some feedback text such as -
    Your next summoned pet will be named Goliath.
  18. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

If the pet name hits the naming filter, I don't think it will give you any response... try "/petname Pet" and see if that gives you better luck.
  19. ARCHIVED-xBluefirex Guest

Haha! Brilliant!
  20. ARCHIVED-Briarbane Guest

My pet name is Uncanndspam, cause the zombie form reminds me of the canned meat

Modolo - 44th Necro of Lucan D'Lere