Best pet names???? Any surprises that have made you go "[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]....."?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-liamlad Guest

My Nec is named Duunk... the pet, obviously is named Ndonuts
  2. ARCHIVED-josie67 Guest

My pets are all named BoyToy because: 1. I am a female in RL and 2. because I can :smileyhappy: Isn' t that what men are used for? :smileysurprised:
  3. ARCHIVED-Nibblar Guest

But isnt the warlock pet an evil female :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Kanaen Guest

All my pets names are Jerrygarcia.

Got a Conj to name his Air pet RussellHitchcock

Kanaen
    60 Necro
    Neriak
  5. ARCHIVED-Wargod1968 Guest

I can only aspire to the true genius behind those gems.
  6. ARCHIVED-Kushi_Pie Guest

My pet name atm is Skidmark. Thinking also about Roadkill ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Rykatana Guest

I always name my pet Daveyhavok cause i have no creativity. It's sorta funny when i have my assassin pet out it says my shadowy stalker and someone who recongnized my pet's name said nice pet name and i looked at it and realized that it made me look like a freak. I guess my undying adherent doesn't look much better though but it's my favorite band so I need to support.
  8. ARCHIVED-Uanelven Guest

Tank - Marv or Donk
    Assassin - Teppic
    Warlock - Granny
  9. ARCHIVED-Ymir The Puppeteer Guest

Hey conjuror here but I don't see a thread like this on our bard so I just gots to post here I guess =P

over the generations of our mutual ability to rename our pets I have gone through a few.... like for Halloween it was Irekilldeadpeople, and I often call him Undeadisunme or Necrosdothedead and the like to poke fun at ye Necros.... When I am in town I call it Buyanadeptiii and sit him as a signpost at the top of the tradeskill stairs while I am crafting uberness underneith.... =D but lately I have stuck to Tripleundercon, it aint rp..... but hey.... if you read the floating sign above the head of a char in an RP zone.... what the hell are you calling yourself an RPer for any way..... I mean in RL I don't see no James <Canadian> floating over my head..... and my pet certainly does not have a 39 Pip <James's Yellow Labrador> floating over his...... so rp'ers that dont emerse and then complain about lack of emersion have themselves to blame..... but I digress....
    yah Tripleundercon.... thats so that the mobs don't expect the lashing that they are gonna get from my misconned pet /grin evilly.

Ymirr and his faithless servent Tripleundercon

ragin' and sagin' for 57 and a half long seasons on LD'L
  10. ARCHIVED-Zachatan Guest

After reading most of the names... finally someone pointed it out... All names should be call bob
  11. ARCHIVED-BloodyDragon Guest

I name all of my pets "Thisismypet". Check out my bio and you will know why - http://eq2players.station.sony.com/en/pplayer_bio.vm?characterId=244186106

Before I named them this, I used to call them "Ipullagrofrom{insert tank name here}", as all of my pets/stances are adept3 and they usually do. Sometimes, then playing with friends, I call it "Stupid{insert friend's toon name here}.

Some other ones I've used:
    UA - Notcontagious, Gymp, Hasaids, Getonthebus, and the ever popular Loser.
    Grim Spellbinder - Useless, Dork

I'm not high enough level yet for my other pets. And I out leveled my spider before I could name it.
  12. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

A guildie of mine made up a name his pet contest on the guild forums and the winner got a free crafted t6 item of their choice (my guild is made up of crafting maniacs...god bless their souls.)
    Deadanluvinit won.
  13. ARCHIVED-cavv Guest

Right after i got my wee mushroom i named him and my UA Moron (i was surrounded by morons) Then i named my pets after my favorite diseases, Leprosy, Ebola, Brejel ect...
    But Ijust got my Rotting Thrall adept3 and he dwarfs my ratonga toon so his name is now ImNotTheBoss just so no one gets confused, and my shadow assasin is Unionworker cause he constantly wanders off and gets into fights with complete strangers despite my orders.
    I called my grim flamer for a while cause of people hatin necros, but the wrong idea got tossed around so now its HELPIMONFIRE
  14. ARCHIVED-colecokid Guest

I mainly craft with my necro now. finally hit 60 jeweler. but i usually stand around with my thrall out as i look for work with it named either Janetreno or Ifeelpretty. hahaha :smileyvery-happy:
  15. ARCHIVED-Buggrit Guest

i made a summoner alt for a laugh and called my pet Nothing
    Nothing might try name it No_one
    its funny because with the pet called nothing when it kills a mob like a xxx has been killed by nothing and people run past it makes the stop and think for a few secs lol then they laugh
    Message Edited by Buggrit on 11-04-2005 03:31 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-Kiyi Guest

I call my pet zombie, only cause he is gross, Scabs.

Tinrye, 54 necro, Unrest

Guild :dynastyrising.com
    Message Edited by Kiyi on 11-05-2005 04:43 AM
  17. ARCHIVED-Pheliac Guest

Nice ones. Also a Pratchett fan, think I'll call the tank Pterry, or maybe Mort. :) How about Vetinari for the assassin?
  18. ARCHIVED-lick me Guest

thetick
    coldethyl
    GrrrArg
    but "yourmom" is my fave
    as in xxxx was killed by yourmom or /shout look i just used "yourmom" to pull this train
    Message Edited by lick me on 11-07-2005 06:21 PM
  19. ARCHIVED-ivo.kirov Guest

ifeelpretty!
    hahahahahahahahaahha.. that one really cracked me up
  20. ARCHIVED-Fthiotis DarkBringer Guest

MOst of the time i use Franklin, but i occasionally use random stuff like Quatlutes (stolen from dem), Squidbilly, Ducky, Peanut, and BarnabyJones