Best pet names???? Any surprises that have made you go "[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]....."?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad, Oct 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Atdan Guest

My spider is named
    Hastalaviestababy
  2. ARCHIVED-jrezzy Guest

I use Oddball, My wife uses Comeondummy
  3. ARCHIVED-GretchenRC Guest

I name mine Firstline, because he's my first line of defense.
  4. ARCHIVED-fat tony Guest

My rotting thrawl pet's name is Alcapone. grr baby grr
  5. ARCHIVED-Xerexerexx Guest

Herpes, best pet name ever!
  6. ARCHIVED-Shirlyn Guest

I'm boring....my Tellurian Recruit is "Freddie"
  7. ARCHIVED-SirReefer Guest

Slayer :smileyhappy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Traigus Guest

A friend of mine calls her stalker "Poolboy"... I wonder why that might be? :smileywink:
  9. ARCHIVED-Calance Guest

My pet goes by the name Pookie...mostly because I love that mobs get beat down by a zombie named Pookie...insult to injury 8)
  10. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

Lol the [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn]assin does kinda have that beach boy look.
  11. ARCHIVED-Merciful_Shadow Guest

Diseased Servant: Cadaver
    Grim Temptress: Necrophiliac
    Nightshade: Pwnz
  12. ARCHIVED-Nibblar Guest

Dumb, Dumber, Happy, a monk I dont care for the threads :) I let that one die a lot, and Fodder
  13. ARCHIVED-MadTexan Guest

Oh man, there are so many kewl and clever ones on Lucan! Two that come to mind are P*ssypants and Hairyb*lls. Man, I wish I was that kewl!
  14. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

Man I envy the creativity of true RPers like that :smileysad:
  15. ARCHIVED-iriani Guest

omg, I have been haxored! hopefully your not on tox then. I have been doing the same thing. Prolly that means neither one of us are original, but its so dang funny to say...
    OMG!!! They Killed KENNY!!!!
    iriani, toxxulia
  16. ARCHIVED--Baz_al-Boa- Guest

A guildmate calls his pets:
    tank - Slapnuts
    mage - Burnnuts
    thief - Cutnuts

i'm always laughing when i see slapnuts flailing away with his arms
  17. ARCHIVED-Tallika_Runwithbears Guest

Looks like the higher powers decided that my tank's name of Meatpopcicle wasnt appropriate. so now he's named Gooey
  18. ARCHIVED-Pheliac Guest

OK, I will be shamelessly ripping some of these. :) 'Specially Kenny and Xwife.
    Mildly annoyed, but not surprised, to see Minime combined with skellie form taken.
    But so far I seem to be the first to call my tank pet Ghettotank. :p
    (Too low for stabby pet, looking forward to calling him 'Stabbitydeath' from Order of the Stick... )
  19. ARCHIVED-soesghost Guest

My summoner's huge annoying beetle is so far named "Nibbuls" in honor of my long-ago BST's scaled wolf.... *sniffles with nostalgia* I bet she's still waiting faithfully for me in the bazaar, assuming I'll be back with gnome cookies and we can go storm Rivervale again... but alas.

*ahem* Anyhow since my Rat is named Virulent, chances are once I actually BECOME a Necromancer, I'll change it to "Plague". Kinda fits, since both rats and necros spread disease.
  20. ARCHIVED-Leawyn Guest

I use Bob... all my pets are Bob. He's sort of a guild mascot. He has a mind of his own. His own personality. Due to the abundance of Soul essances (lil skull thingies... think thats what they're called) we like to say Bob gives alot of head. lol! We love Bob!

And yes, if you're asking, it DOES mean THAT Bob... I love having my Bob with me at all times. And I nicknamed them Big Bob (tank), Speedy Bob (assassin) and Bob Light (warlock)