Best mount for Berserker?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Aarionn, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Aarionn Guest

Hi all,

I tried to find by search function the answer but ...

So I would like to know your opinions which mount is the best for Berserker. I don't know much about ROK mounts, so any help would be more than welcome.

Thx in advance,
    Onuris
  2. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

The warg from a named in Sebilis is a beast in steel armour. It has no magical effects (particles or such) , just teeth, muscles and steel.
  3. ARCHIVED-Aarionn Guest

ZerkerDwarf thx for answer.

But I would like to know statswise what is the best mount you can buy.

Thx
  4. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

The stats/benefits a mount grants are totally unimportant.

Just visit the NPC and examine all whistles and drums....?
  5. ARCHIVED-Slayer505 Guest

The problem with mounts is... if you're outdoors you lose some mobility during a fight while on a mount and that kinda irritates me so I usually dismount. Same goes for raid zones where you can use a mount (EH, VP, SoH). For other zones and instances, you'll keep the stats even though you can't see the mount, until you die, so that's about the only situation I could see where the stats might be considered. With that in mind I'd probably go with the Midnight Mistrunner (on Qeynos side) that gives you +7 to all weapon skills and +150 health and power. Mounts are more about appearance for me though, so I use the Mistrunner Warg with red armor. It's +75 combat art/spell damage if you care about the stats, but I just think it looks awesome. Here's a cool screeny so you can marvel at my awesomeness
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Aarionn Guest

Slayer thanks for the post.

That looks really cool.

Brigs