Best mana-feeder ?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Muffincookie, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Muffincookie Active Member

What class is the best mana-feeder?
    Illusionist or Coercer?
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Coercer.
    Cormac likes this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

LOL..first time I've read a post that no one argued with. Tells you something about the class comparison, doesn't it?
    ConcealFate likes this.
  4. Noobless Member

Personally my illu has no problems feeding power
  5. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure coercer has the edge on power. Illy does fine though and has timelord which is the best utility ability ever.
  6. Plauj New Member

When it comes to feeding their own groups, they're pretty well balanced, although I think coercers have it much more simple, courtesy to group mana flow.

Coercers are the best at feeding other groups (i.e. raids), hands-down. A coercer that is attentive to power flows (which is a skill that became a lot more rare in the past few expansions) can keep 2 to 3 groups reasonably full of power.

Source: max level illy and coercer since the early years
    Chimeron likes this.
  7. Stifle New Member

Has any other chanter (coercer)noticed that a few of our power feeds are only feeding for 1 point? I noticed this last night while running t1+2's. It is mostly cannibalize thoughts, brain shock, channel, either balance, and the power proc from mind control. Breeze was almost 100% of my feeds in a power hungry fight. Did something get messed up when they tried to fix the % part of breeze's regen?
  8. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I noticed it too. I will pay more attention in coming days.
  9. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Few years ago coercers lost ability to Mana flow two groups at once. Targeting the other group you could feed your own on a return. Not anymore. Devs cut us off. We still indeed can Mana Flow the other group but we use other spells that replenish power for our own.