Best looking gear?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Natsume, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Natsume Member

Heya, this thread is to find out the opinions of the best looking gear for either ;
    • Scouts
    • Mages
    • Tanks
    • Everything else :D
    You can just tell me one or the best for all of them, I have little knowledge of gear so if you can take a picture or link it to Wikia or ZAM, then that would be awesome ... so, what is the best looking one from your perspective?
  2. Chronus Active Member

Mages and brawlers - commanders bp imo.
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

As far as what's best looking, that's in the eye of the beholder; therefore, it's an impossible thing to answer. With the appearance tab I can walk around in plate armor as a Warden if I want. I mix and match pieces from various sets of armor to get a look I want for that day.

I have various outfits on my gallery (99 cloaks alone) and I've barely dented what I have. For a list of what can be crafted, check out eq2traders: http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g99&menustr=065000000000
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There's no real way we can advise you with this general an explanation. If you can tell us what sorts of outfits you like or have seen elsewhere (in or out of game), then we can guide you to similar stuff.
  5. Natsume Member

I am not looking for them, I am asking what you like ... kind of like a note of the best out there (in YOUR perspective) It doesn't have to be a full armor, could be just a cloak that you like the best?

Sorry for the confusion :p Kind of like a somewhat game thread where you post the BEST looking gear (in your opinion - best for youuuu, the one you wear the most?) , if any dev see's his item here, it'll make them happy XD (Buuut that's beside the point.)
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Ah, now that's easier.

My conjuror:
    [IMG]

My paladin (left) and shaman (right):
    [IMG]

How I imagine my paladin and shaman.

My ranger:
    [IMG]

My inquisitor:
    [IMG]
  7. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Well, here's my look at the moment:
    [IMG]
    This image will change over time as I change up my outfit. Yeah, it's not very Wardeny LOL My website shows the current looks for all my toons. I update the images as I change my looks around. (Suppose I should thank Sony and EQ2U for being able pull down my paperdoll images).
  8. Phia Member

9. Enric_of_Neriak Member

[IMG]
    I like the Kithicor's Nighthunter set for my ranger along with Hoo'Loh's Hunting Cowl. I have been wearing this look for years now. I just haven't found anything that suits him better.
  10. Enric_of_Neriak Member

[IMG]
    And my dirge. Market appearance items and coordinating wings.