Best class to duo or trio with necro?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-kazman321, Jan 12, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-kazman321 Guest

Could someone recommend what class what be best/easiest to duo or trio with a necro, please keep in mind I would be controling all of them myself on one computer(Iv'e been expirmenting with different 2 or 3 box combos) I like my n00b necro, I played one in eq1 and it's a world of difference but I can tell I like the class in eq2 dispite the differences, I was thinking deflier,warlock,sk or fury. Defiler + Warlock would be alot of nox damage,debuffs,wards,heals(if I can mange 3 at once) Fury would give me bristles for extra damge shield, heals,nukes, Sk would be tank + disease damge, but I found there 'clicky' have to hit buttons alot, Any opinions? Would 2 (duo) be better since I would have more control, or would 3 be possible say necro+deflier+warlock, buff pet,ward pet send it in, deflier= slow,debuff,dot,necro =heal pet dot,and then unload with the warlock nukes? or better to just try the defiler,or fury? Since I wiould have more control over 2 chars vs. 3. Sorry about the rambling, I'm at work and trying to stay awake.

thanks for any advice.
  2. ARCHIVED-Xil Guest

Troubador, Illusionist
    Druid would also work but troubador and Illusionist offer the best buffs for both you and your Tank pet. And you really wouldn't need them to do anything but buff you and follow you around. Buff your pet to keep it's DPS up keep the troubador hate reduction on you and tandem/time compression and you can cut through anything your manipulations stick on.