Best class for soloing anything in PvE?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Bardagg, Nov 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Bardagg Guest

Hi!
    I'm coming back to the game after several years away. What class is best able to solo anything in PvE, without a Merc? I'm interested in soloing dungeons as well.
    I'm hoping that it's one of the Mage variants, but I'm open to any idea.
    Thanks in advance!
  2. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

Monk, Paladin, Shadowknight are probably the best solo classes at the moment.
  3. ARCHIVED-Deago Guest

Can own some pve face with my inq. They are very underpowered though because they have to click on heals.

4. ARCHIVED-Zergosch Guest

I love my paladin, but i do also solo some with my beastlord or my bard. Best bet is, to choose a class which can take some damge or heal. But all classes are as good to solo as good as the gear is you wear.
  5. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

add the right merc and every class can solo
  6. ARCHIVED-ZachSpastic Guest

Wingrider01 wrote:
    OP specifically asked "without a Merc". Please try again.
  7. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

All 25 classes can easily solo from 1-92. Dungeons at level 90+ is where things start to depend on chosen class.
  8. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

I have played about 7 classes and so far the only class I have had no trouble soloing with is Ranger. They are huge damage and can take a hit. Just make sure you get the researched bow ever 20 levels and you will scream thru mobs. I rarely use a merc...not needed the ranger does more damage than a merc.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Wingrider01 wrote:
    If you've got a merc, you aren't really soloing the content....