Best Class for Questing

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Balamar, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Estred Well-Known Member

skipping a fair bit in these due to lengths. As the one above me said Guardians may take awhile to kill but they stay standing the longest. You absolutely cannot solo CoE Heroic Dungeons with a merc (I have tried many times) most trash has AE auto to wreck a merc and other zones have massive power drains making a Chanter a must have class to even do with people.

Mercenaries especially healer mercs also do not precast heals or cures meaning if something multi-attacks you for 40K and 50K and you don't have 90.1K+ hp you will die instantly before the mercenary heals you. Mercs are now for older content "soloing" though I find the gimmick term "molo" kind of funny to mean a solo with merc. Get groups for the new stuff even bad players learn something in the easier zones.
  2. ZachSpastic Active Member

It never takes me more than a couple of minutes to get anywhere in this game, and that is on characters with no special transportation skills. Get yourself a mount. They're free.

There you go.
  3. Naedril New Member

I've made a post about it here Everquest 2 : Best Solo Class. It's only based on my personal opinions though and i tend to be a tad bit biased towards SK's since thats the class i've played since the start of Eq. Hope it helps and good luck!
    Sargran likes this.