Best buffer/healer for a Swash?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-shockofimpact, Feb 14, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-shockofimpact Guest

I was going to roll a Brig but I have so many evil toons and with the gloom and doom on the Brig forum decided to roll a swash instead.
    I also have access to my wife's account (doesnt play anymore). So, I was wondering which healer/buffer would work best with a Swashbucker....and be easy to manipulate? Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-TheSpin Guest

I like inquisitors for healing/buffing because they buff stats like DPS/Haste instead of str. A mystic might be nice if you wanted to both be on the same side. Mystic warding might make healing a little easier than inquisitor reactives, but both classes with AA specs can be pretty easy to add their dps because most of it comes from auto attack.
    If buffing is more important than healing you could also look at a dirge or an illusionist
  3. ARCHIVED-torri Guest

I'd say don't forget about a Warden. While leveling any healer type can heal any damage just fine. Spec the Warden strength line and the Warden heals while meleeing. Instinct IMO is a better buff while leveling because it buffs weapon skills, giving a better chance to actually hit. All your DPS buffs are wasted on a swing that does not land. Adding a damage proc on top of it makes it even more attractive. Wardens also have a buff with agility/power regen on it you can put on the Swash
  4. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Torri@Lucan DLere wrote:
    I would also say that warden would be the best choice.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

Torri@Lucan DLere wrote:
    This.