Best at instance soloing?

Discussion in 'General Priest Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-miksprats, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-miksprats Guest

Which class is better at instance soloing such as Library, warden or inq and why? Thanks alot for your help
  2. ARCHIVED-LardLord Guest

I don't play a Warden, but I think Inquisitors are capable of higher DPS while solo. Inquisitors bring their own buffs, and their reverse DS's work extremely well while solo'ing, since they have low avoidance.
  3. ARCHIVED-miksprats Guest

Do inq need/use dmg or ward proc gear as well or not really?
  4. ARCHIVED-LardLord Guest

Every class needs good gear to solo heroic content (at least in a reasonable amount of time), but proc gear isn't very important for Inquisitors when solo'ing.
  5. ARCHIVED-NolaDragon Guest

I dont know alot about the Inquis ... But I think the Warden is more capable of completeing the boss content of instances. Especially after getting group root at level 40 sumthin. And enhancements or master rank spell. But also boosting subjagation skill or ordination for group root.
    Being able to hold the mob/mobs at a distance for a minute to soften them/recharge even if your mele spec'ed will help the final out come.
    Im sure the Iquisy can clear the trash faster though.
  6. ARCHIVED-AzSkyDragon Guest

An inquisitior would need a boatload of power gear to solo a zone wouldn't they? Mine eats up power like crazy no matter what I'm doing or even wearing manawell items. Of course I don't solo zones on her since she's not geared enough :)

Also somebody should say "healers should need tanks! blah blah blah" right about now.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ferunnia Guest

Why for so? I can tank half the SF instances with a little hate transfer and power regen.
  8. ARCHIVED-LardLord Guest

Hikinami@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    AA'd Inquest is enough, unless the mob power drains or you have really terrible hit rates. A Transposition/Displacement proc as well as clickies (Overclocked Manastones, ect) can help in those relatively rare situations.
  9. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

My warden can solo all the named but the last, she miss the dps and too many books come. I know that some boss have less books than others and may be i picked a harder one.
    I believe that an Inqui would do better, and that most healer can solo (at least partially) VD1 and the library.
    I don't advice to do it more than once to try, it's rather slow and useless.