best Assassin Ascension class?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by CrazyMrTP, Mar 1, 2021.

1. CrazyMrTP New Member

Hello everyone! I've been hard at work with my Assassin for a while I am in a good spot with the full assassin set up I am just having a hard time with what Ascension class I need to be. For maxing my over all DPS for raids and heroics in RoS. I have been running Thaumaturgist from the start of my assassin because I thought the all the disease converts from the buff would max my poison's out. but I'm not sure if it matters anymore, can yall help a new assassin player out? thanks :)
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Elementalist. Sin won't want to cast many ascensions, but if you run elementalist, you can have Pact of the Fire Tyrant, which will stop Coercer's Manaward from wearing off, which is the best sin buff in the game
  3. CrazyMrTP New Member

how is Manaward the best buff for assassin?
  4. Smashey Well-Known Member

Charged Warding
    • Increases Fervor of caster by 16.2.
    • Multiplies the base ratio of manaward by 2..
    • Manaward increases targets Potency by 1 for every 400 power spent if the caster is not the target.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

Gives about 60k potency for a short time, so FFU can take advantage of it
  6. CrazyMrTP New Member

ah I see you guys are great thanks for all the hep. last thing I can think of is what is the rotation for the elementalist spells? I was thinking about doing frost pyre, elemental channeling, fiery incineration, elemental overlord, blistering waste, glacial freeze, scorched earth, dominion of fire, wildfire 2, frozen heavens 2, elemental amalgamation. then brittle armor 2 and stack it with my assassin debuffs and getting my FFU in at 24 stacks. that sound pretty good?
  7. Trilly Active Member

I'm confused. Pact shows that it stops benefits of wards...How does that keep Manaward from wearing off? It looks like it wouldnt let it work in the first place?? NO?
  8. Standard Member

As an assassin, ascensions are not important. Focus 100% on getting FFU right. Everything else is just to fill the gaps between stealth chains.
  9. Sniper Member

Stops healing wards not manaward