Beserkers

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by ARCHIVED-noise_3, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-noise_3 Guest

Please tell me that 6million dmg and 2mil self healing in a gears is not "working as intended".... with a healer they are nearly unkillable.
  2. ARCHIVED-Proud_Silence Guest

They were already donig their job just fine ( taunting - tanking). Then sony patched a major boost to their CA's in.

Now lets see what classes are played by EQ2 team. I'm sure having that info would offer some explanation.
  3. ARCHIVED-Davish_Darkwolf Guest

Nefariouzx@Befallen wrote:
    6 million damage? lol what are you smoking mate?
    what about SKs, Paladins or other tanks with a Healer support?

nice troll attempt
  4. ARCHIVED-KniteShayd Guest

The only mil damage I ever seen in a BG (30-89), was an OP BL. I got 2 shot by his pet for over half my health each time...
  5. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

Euri@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    The gap between 89 and 92 is massive, you cannot compare them.
  6. ARCHIVED-noise_3 Guest

Davish_Darkwolf wrote:
    Sk's and Pally's are FAR easier to kill than a decent zerk. As far as the 6 million dmg goes, yes I have seen zerks do it several times. If you play a zerk and can't do it, doesn't mean it can't be done, it most likely means you are just bad tbh. Zerkers in their current state are extremely OP, their healing alone is insane, add that with massive aoe dps, multiple DP's, and a healer and they are nearly unkillable. Oh and as far as a zerk that can push that, have you ever been in a match with Nagafen.Weaklings, that guy is a monster.
  7. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

Nefariouzx@Befallen wrote:
    Lol Weaklings has played a Guardian (with great success) for so long that playing a zerk is like raising a demi-god to full fledged status. But I have yet to see the day a Zerker can kill my SK 1v1. Not saying they cannot but as far as that is concerned Sk > Zerk imo. And SKs and Pallies can stand up for quite a long time against a group if well played and geared of course.

EDIT: Err well SKs and Pallies can live for a while until a Mage comes along...
  8. ARCHIVED-Kolder Guest

OMG Berserkers can do somthing other than power level... NERF NERF NEEEEEEEEERF
  9. ARCHIVED-Astornoth Guest

Well Zerkers survability is nearly 100% based on melle recived...so all U have 2 do is stop auto atacking him and tada

I(Nagafen zerker Dokto) Manage 2 stay alive with good healer against X2 if they are dumb enough 2 atack me...but I know for a fact that my guildy sk can do it the same way with my templar healing (rather weak my alt with raid gear very lil PvP stats).Base startegy is the same if U are scout or fighter avoid damaging other fighters...only mage can deal decent damage againt all tanks.Sometimes 2 nagafen mages can alone kill my "UBER" zerker in les then 10s so it`s just based on strategy ;).

And for dps, I have 2 agree that extra damage do CA should only goes 2 zerkers pethetic single target ones..not AoE...they do so masive difrence.And not be fouled alone all I can do is 2 die later...with my super uber burst dps I have huge problem of killing raid geared mage.In one on one fight if mage would hold me on roots more (forgoten strategy with all that instant zerking fest latly) I would die before him so it`s just numbers ;).I play rather often with my guildy sin and belive me he`s making all killis not me.(check dps not damage inflicted and U`ll know)..so this all high numbers are in rather long time so dps is very low but tanks stay longer then most dps.
  10. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

This is another troll thread attempting to get an entire class nerfed becaus ethey suck at pvp. Zerkers heal has already taken a substantial nerf in BG. Six million...... LOLOLOLOL! Please lock this thread.
  11. ARCHIVED-ZUES Guest

This is a pristine opportunity to demonstrate how noobs cant pvp. Learn WHYYY a zerker heals and you'll know how to kill him! PVP ISNT JUST TANK AND SPANK, YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE CLASSES YOUR KILLING. THERE IS THOUGHT AND STRATEGY INVOLVED. LEARN IT AND STAY OUT OF THE FORUMS UNTIL YOU DO!
  12. ARCHIVED-Candoor Guest

Zues get of your high horse..
    Zerkers do great dps have stupid survivability and have mental crazy taunts compared to all other tanks. SKs not far behind but no where near the consta lock taunts... I seriously give up even trying to change targets when theres a half decent zerkers being kept up..
    Your post reeks of you feeling your better than every one else and until they have attained status X they are not worthy of posting on a forum for a "game".... seriously get a grip..take a breath and realise everyone is entitled to have a voice... Rather than condescending put downs put up a reasonable argument. This is not Flames...
    Anyhow - sure with the right classes anyone can debuff anything but for most encounters it just aint so...
  13. ARCHIVED-Astornoth Guest

Candoor wrote:
    I could wrote the same with just changing Zerker into SK

/ps ahh just one more thing SK can do all that with full power and zerkers in less then 2min is out of power that`s another thing ;)
  14. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Astornoth wrote:
    Pretty much this, but you get 48 random people into a BG raid zone, and there will be more than enough people that fail to understand class mechanics that the zerker will seem godlike to them.
    Now, that obviousness aside, I do question if dispell shouldn't be slightly more effective vs zerkers.
  15. ARCHIVED-Astornoth Guest

Theoriticly U are right but pratice would be horror.Don`t know if U play any healer class but when my templar is atacked by swashy with such an ability 2 remove beneficiall spells my survavibility drop by half at least if not more,I lost 1min 2 recover from himn alone (recasting spell and ofcourse keeping my group mates alive).When I paly zerker I sometimes got more then 50 hostly efects on me and 10+ pll atacking if only 2 of them removes my beneficiall regulary I would never recover and all my pasive beneficials will be usless.

/ps don`t know of it for sure but I suspect ninja nerf 2 zerkers latly....I have checked my most importanat and CA battle frenzy description is the same but pratical use have changed dramaticly.As U said even if 2-3 pll from X2 atacking zerker are noobs that use auto atack ..that alone can keep good zerker with 1.5k+ thougnesss alive (for 30s at very least)..well not any more :/.Now it`s bearly noticible,my hp simply drops slower but it`s not going up any more.